okay time to uphold that promis i had :D remember me peeps?

Started by HACKED-Mizukage dont fuck with me, May 05, 2010, 11:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HACKED-Mizukage dont fuck with me

lol yeah im probably just gonna go get another for you guys that guy is an ass to take advantage of me like that he didn't even add me on starcraft =(
laugh out loud if i hacked you; fucking lying little slut

LoneWolf

Well, my idea of giving out a key (if I ever get one myself first, lol), would be by "first best". I'd send a PM to the first guy, replying to my thread, with a few questions, just to test his personality (for example: "Why do you like Starcraft series?", etc.). I'd also throw in a few more general, non-gaming questions. If I didn't like the answers, I would PM the next guy in line, and so on, until I'd find one that deserves a key. It's probably a bit biased, but I think it's a good idea, lol.

Amberdilis

No man, people would just lie.  Hell, I can go on chat roulette and tell people I'm an innocent little  :jig:  but im not xD

Best way is to just have a contest that only ACTIVE PEOPLE OF THIS SITE can see that way, you know it's someone from the community :)  that, and we'd get a fresh new batch of kiddies to fill up the place with more posts :)

LoneWolf

Well, you can lie, but you can't fake intelligence, a good heart and love for Starcraft  :) . Hell, most people on the internet can't even put 3 decent words together, lol.

Amberdilis

You're talking about youtube and 4chan THIS IS STARCRAAAAAAAAAFT xD

berrykerry789

:'( looks like i was too late again... curses to AP exams...
Carrier Has Arrived...

HACKED-Mizukage dont fuck with me

NO YOUR NOT LATE! i said i was gonna buy another key for you guys and i did go to my other post to find out how to get it for FREE!!! :D im so excited because im not gonna make the same mistake 2 times in a row! :cheers: :jig: :cheers: :jig: :jig: :jig: :jig:
laugh out loud if i hacked you; fucking lying little slut