StarCrack AI Official v6.0 preview discussion

Started by turdburgler, March 03, 2010, 09:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloakedscrotum

It's not enough they are giving you all these AI releases, you guys HAVE to know when its coming out? IMO take your time programmers. They didnt have to give us any AI's. So stop demanding a ETA, and by it taking longer than some of the earlier releases you know it will be better. So do yourselves a favor go outside, walk your dog... do something productive or just refresh your f5 key all day like a loser.  8)

Thanks for the hard work fellas

Dragonly

To get the topic on something else then constant ETAs
3 new opens, mid and late games for every race.
What does this mean exactly?

Gamewiz

Quote from: Dragonly on March 05, 2010, 01:48:09 PM
To get the topic on something else then constant ETAs
3 new opens, mid and late games for every race.
What does this mean exactly?

I think he means that there are 3 different strategies that the computer player will start with (which means you need to scout to counter what his build strategy will be), and then 3 different strats for mid and 3 strats for late game.

Very simply, lots more diversity in how the computer play will play.

cyricc

Quote from: krutoistudent on March 05, 2010, 05:49:01 AM
what is that for a stupid comment? what has your own ai coding skill todo with your opinion of the strenth of the current ai?
5.5 cheated ai + chinas mode is pretty good and fun ai, but 5.5 ai alone is crap (but since alot new player here around, its still good for them)

just hope the big hype in the preview post of the new 6.0 ai will met my expectations and the cheated version will be as challenging as 5.5 cheated ai + chines guy mode (macrowise as close as possible)

Well I'm simply stating that if you don't have a clue about what you are talking about and all you can do is complain you don't deserve to have an opinion.

Swarmling

DBH..!

Dont Be Haten

aldain

Nesreca

Quote from: Cloakedscrotum on March 05, 2010, 01:34:46 PM
It's not enough they are giving you all these AI releases, you guys HAVE to know when its coming out? IMO take your time programmers. They didnt have to give us any AI's. So stop demanding a ETA, and by it taking longer than some of the earlier releases you know it will be better. So do yourselves a favor go outside, walk your dog... do something productive or just refresh your f5 key all day like a loser.  8)

Thanks for the hard work fellas

^^ What he said. ^^

The people making AI don't HAVE to make it for us. So hold onto your panties and take a deep breath. It will be out when it's ready. If you want it sooner, or thinking coding is easy - try it yourself and post your "crazy wicked" AI within 3 days.

Keep up the good work, Turd. Don't let these spoiled brats get you down. ;) (PS I hope you watched those gerbil videos I posted!)

orbb24

I believe the majority of us (including myself) only say ETA just to anger you type of people. It is funny to watch you get so angry because some random person asked ETA. We may be "trolling" for that but you are only feeding us :)

BTW... ETA?

DarkArchon

It would be fun if guys from blizzard would use your AI, or scripts from your AI :) you should post scripts somewhere where they will be safe. (you know, Gnu license etc :P