Trigger Error PlayerGetAlliance' (value: 10, min: Passive, max: 9)

Started by hectorpalador, March 25, 2010, 08:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hectorpalador

Hi all,

Someone can help me ?

I've this issue :
Trigger Error in 'gt_MeleeInitialization_Func': Parameter out of   bounds in 'PlayerGetAlliance' (value: 10, min: Passive, max: 9)
When i run my map with the last Launcher 'SC2ALLin1' i can setup Team   on my map.  But when i try to run with 'lazylaunch2' i've this issue :  Trigger Error in 'gt_MeleeInitialization_Func': Parameter out of bounds   in 'PlayerGetAlliance' (value: 10, min: Passive, max: 9)
My MapScript.galaxy :
include "TriggerLibs/NativeLib"  void SetAlliance(int p1, int p2) {     PlayerGetAlliance(p1,0,p2);     PlayerGetAlliance(p1,1,p2);     PlayerGetAlliance(p1,3,p2);     PlayerGetAlliance(p1,5,p2);     PlayerGetAlliance(p1,6,p2);     PlayerGetAlliance(p1,7,p2);     PlayerGetAlliance(p1,8,p2);     PlayerGetAlliance(p1,9,p2);     PlayerGetAlliance(p1,10,p2);  }  void InitLibs () {     libNtve_InitLib();  }  trigger gt_MeleeInitialization;  bool gt_MeleeInitialization_Func (bool testConds, bool runActions) {  if (runActions) {      SetAlliance(4,3);      SetAlliance(3,4);      SetAlliance(2,1);      SetAlliance(1,2);     MeleeInitResources();     MeleeInitUnits();     MeleeInitAI();     MeleeInitOptions();  }  return true;  }  void gt_MeleeInitialization_Init () {     gt_MeleeInitialization =   TriggerCreate("gt_MeleeInitialization_Func");     TriggerAddEventMapInit(gt_MeleeInitialization);  }  void InitTriggers () {     gt_MeleeInitialization_Init();  }  void InitMap () {     InitLibs();     InitTriggers();  }
For running my my i use this simple bat script :  MPQEditor.exe /console add.mpq2k  copy "C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\custom_map\Base.SC2Data"   "C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\Mods\Liberty.SC2Mod\Base.SC2Data" /Y  lazylaunch2.exe Extrem.s2ma -trigdebug=1
The Base.SC2Data is taken from Starcrack AI.7
I don't understand where and how the Alliance is setting.

L33tGam3r

I had this same problem about a week ago.
I don't really understand those scripts but I can tell you what I did to fix it.
the  'SC2ALLin1' tells you if a map is edited and it cannot run on it.Lazylauncher2 on the other side - doesn't
so if you run a map without doing any settings and if the map is edited there will be AI spawned instead of just giving you victory. Witch means that if you put settings on a map that already has some it will give you an error.

I am an amateur in scripting but I think the problem is not in the script but in the maps..I hope that helps you  ::)

Chriamon

I had this problem also, and I fixed it by switching launchers for team support. SC2ALLin1 seems to be the only launcher with this problem. (from what I've encountered)

aznstriker92

You basicly get this error when u try to run maps that have been modified away from the official maps. Some launchers wont let u run these maps at all while others do and give u a error in game.