5 (50%)
Ghost-Aiur-DoZerk AI
5 (50%)
Starcrack AI
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Man7a

EDIT: What i mean by Semi Cheating is, normal resources with map vision

There is allot of AI out there, i don't really want this threat to talk about the strong points of the AI, instead i would like if one could rate your favorite AI with a simple out of ten rating for each race

If you believe another AI is not in the list above, the be my guest and rate it for example: Humanik

out of 10 rating would be nice if its in the following order:

Ghost AI:
Terran 7/10

Aiur AI:
Protoss 8/10

DoZerk AI:
Zerk 7/10

I know all these AI work with the version and tomorrow the lesser AI will be the greater but i want the voting to be with the latest/current version you are playing or have played. just to make it more clear which are the best AI to practise against and Worth playing

Manta

Bedervet

I'am sorry but I completely disagree with your selection, the green tea AI, is far better than the three you selected.

B_w_S

Quote from: Bedervet on April 14, 2010, 09:20:39 AM
I'am sorry but I completely disagree with your selection, the green tea AI, is far better than the three you selected.
GreenTea is a cheating AI. Unless you're playing the easy version it has either x1.5 or x2 resources. That is why it's not listed. Read the OP.

As far as ratings go, sorry to the OP, but I never completely figured out how to make multiple AI's work at once, so I'm currently using the Strategy 3.0 because it works with all races.

Bedervet

Yep you are right, I was talking about the easy one, wich in fact is not so easy since this is the only one who defeat me.