Heroes in SC2

Started by ooni, April 04, 2010, 06:24:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ooni

http://playxp.com/sc2/bbs/view.php?article_id=1932448
apparently it is already in the korean version of SC2 and the system is similar to WC3. Have a look it did seem interesting.

EDIT:
I looked through the data, it seems like the attributes can be edited  currently and can have infinite amount of attributes. Also experience  system can be adjusted so that you can gain exp from damage  taken/damage done.

By Default
Strength increase hp by 25
Increases hitpoints regen by 1

Psi increases amount of protoss shield of the unit by 25
Regeneration of the shield by 1

Agility multiplies attack speed by 1.1x

Intelligence increases energy by 25
Increases energy regen by 1

I'll post more when I have time

jyim89

I don't think I like this new hero stuff =/.  I think the main reason SC1 was so much popular than WC was because it didn't have a hero system.  WC is all about the heros in my opinion.  Whoever gets their heros to lvl up the fastest wins...

I could be totally wrong since I haven't play WC much.

Kleiner Muck

Is this a joke ? How shitty would that be...
I mean it's Starcraft and not goddam fantasy Warcraft whatever stuff...

enjoikr3w

The hero system will be used in UMS games (and single player I think). I think it would fit great there considering the possibilities. Ladder games will not have this so no worries.

jyim89

Quote from: enjoikr3w on April 06, 2010, 01:24:35 PM
The hero system will be used in UMS games (and single player I think). I think it would fit great there considering the possibilities. Ladder games will not have this so no worries.

SC DoTA.  lmao.

dan5187

If this was in melee blizzarHQ would get terrorist bombed.

claudiu111

this is starcraft not world of gaycraft

jyim89

Quote from: claudiu111 on April 07, 2010, 01:05:45 PM
this is starcraft not world of gaycraft

world of warcraft is an rpg.  I think u mean just warcraft which is a rts like sc.  Also if you want to dis warcraft dis it properly please cause gaycraft can refer to either starcraft or warcraft.  If you dis starcraft im gonna have to track you down and throw you off a really tall building.

Hapse

Well blizzard said they was gonna add heroes to the map editor because they people can make more custom maps, this will NOT be in the "normal" sc2.. Its just in there so ppl can make more custom maps and yes for example sc2 dota or whatever ;p so no worries

There will be NO heroes in the "normal" sc2 

/thread

Rain[sun]

You do realize there's a gamemode called Campaign? Where they had a shit ton of heroes in SC1?
They've been revamping the single player so it isnt as lame this time around, I'm guessing you level your heroes throughout the campaign
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage