you may play my 2nd sc2 account. info inside

Started by fade.fall., March 19, 2010, 01:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starscraft-2-fan

Quote from: ProoM on March 20, 2010, 05:30:35 PM
Quote from: xdayum on March 20, 2010, 10:34:52 AM
This is the list as of now, TAKE NOTE, that this list will change according to who actually responds to the private messages, so many of these people may miss turns if they're not online. Just keep watching the forums for your name. Hopefully someone passes the info accordingly, or fade.fall. fixes the confusion.

Last Account Holders:
Silverhand
Fighterkill

During their playtime, they were disconnected and lost hold of both accounts.

Waiting In Line:
xdayum
williewonka
Ozy
Starcrafts-2-Fan
Proom
Poopinokids
mario
RagingPolarBear
BlackCode
Deagle
huhen
footTraffic
StarBR
FaineAway
ringlas
Fighter_Kill
Seed013
I still dont have name/pass =(
i havent even played yet and we really arnt going by the list anymore its just random people now we only have 1 account because someone stol the other one

coolflip

just about everyone on that list doesn't, but we pretty much have a new order set up

starscraft-2-fan

is seed013 still playing i hope he didnt just forget to tell us when he is done

coolflip

Quote from: starscraft-2-fan on March 20, 2010, 05:40:47 PM
is seed013 still playing i hope he didnt just forget to tell us when he is done

I know....... :fight:

starscraft-2-fan

seed013

lol I didnt forget my 3 games were just really long and intense, xdayum was the first to ask for it and the next on the list so the info was passed to him!

starscraft-2-fan

coolflip

Quote from: seed013 on March 20, 2010, 05:45:26 PM
lol I didnt forget my 3 games were just really long and intense, xdayum was the first to ask for it and the next on the list so the info was passed to him!

wow, we just spent about 2 and a half hours organizing a new list, and you choose one from about fifteenish pages back, to a guy who probably isn't even online.....

xdayum

ill pass it when im done, ill get my games in right now.

starscraft-2-fan

i didnt know we  were using the list still well after  xdayum itsa willie and ozy but if they arnt here then we skip then then its me

seed013

just for your guys information the account is in the gold league, I played one 1v1 and 2 ffa's so as to not hinder the score lol, playing against ai teaches bad habits but anyway if you do ffa's the games will probably be long so if you want to get more than 2 or 3 games in I wouldn't suggest ffas. It's a blast and I hope this info helps pass the account along  faster, sorry about how long it took me:( glhf lol

starscraft-2-fan

This is the list as of now, TAKE NOTE, that this list will change according to who actually   responds to the private messages,   so many of these people may miss   turns if they're not online. Just keep watching the forums for your name. Hopefully someone passes the   info accordingly, or fade.fall. fixes the confusion.

Last Account   Holders:
Xdayum

only one account

Waiting   In Line:
xdayum
williewonka-Currently isnt online
Ozy-currently isnt online
Starcrafts-2-Fan
coolflip
StarBR
RagingPolarBear
Proom
mario
BlackCode
footTraffic
FaineAway
ringlas

RagingPolarBear

Quote from: starscraft-2-fan on March 20, 2010, 05:48:39 PM
i didnt know we  were using the list still well after  xdayum itsa willie and ozy but if they arnt here then we skip then then its me

Yeah we definitely want to check and make sure the other people are still online, so the info doesn't end up getting dropped down a black hole.

coolflip

Edit: Nevermind, look at fan's new list*******

seed013

Quote from: starscraft-2-fan on March 20, 2010, 05:48:39 PM

I personally think the list is fair but i think at this point its up to the current user, I just picked xdayum because he did ask first AND was next on the list, but its up to you guys on who goes next

edit: also why would you scrap the old list and make a whole new one to change the order, that defeats the purpose but anyway ive waited more than 24 hours to play you guys can be patient I think.