you may play my 2nd sc2 account. info inside

Started by fade.fall., March 19, 2010, 01:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarBR

Yeah..im since beggining too. Since the OPs was organizing by yahoo mail. And my name is in the botton of the list. Some guys already played and r in the top..i think. :( Well...

starscraft-2-fan

look we should just follow the list now so that later on today there is no confusion if we follow the list and only skip the people who r offline then it will b ok

coolflip

Quote from: seed013 on March 20, 2010, 05:52:32 PM
Quote from: starscraft-2-fan on March 20, 2010, 05:48:39 PM
Quote from: seed013 on March 20, 2010, 05:45:26 PM
lol I didnt forget my 3 games were just really long and intense, xdayum was the first to ask for it and the next on the list so the info was passed to him!
i didnt know we  were using the list still well after  xdayum itsa willie and ozy but if they arnt here then we skip then then its me

I personally think the list is fair but i think at this point its up to the current user, I just picked xdayum because he did ask first AND was next on the list, but its up to you guys on who goes next

edit: also why would you scrap the old list and make a whole new one to change the order, that defeats the purpose but anyway ive waited more than 24 hours to play you guys can be patient I think.

If you look back, i was in this thread before you, and signed up, but my name never ended up in the list, that's why it was not fair.........

starscraft-2-fan

starscraft-2-fan

Quote from: coolflip on March 20, 2010, 05:58:10 PM
Quote from: seed013 on March 20, 2010, 05:52:32 PM
Quote from: starscraft-2-fan on March 20, 2010, 05:48:39 PM
Quote from: seed013 on March 20, 2010, 05:45:26 PM
lol I didnt forget my 3 games were just really long and intense, xdayum was the first to ask for it and the next on the list so the info was passed to him!
i didnt know we  were using the list still well after  xdayum itsa willie and ozy but if they arnt here then we skip then then its me

I personally think the list is fair but i think at this point its up to the current user, I just picked xdayum because he did ask first AND was next on the list, but its up to you guys on who goes next

edit: also why would you scrap the old list and make a whole new one to change the order, that defeats the purpose but anyway ive waited more than 24 hours to play you guys can be patient I think.

If you look back, i was in this thread before you, and signed up, but my name never ended up in the list, that's why it was not fair.........
both me and cool flip have been here since page 3 of this forum

seed013

Ive been here since page 1 third post, its out of my hands now anyway so it doesn't really matter

also Its not my fault the person that gave me the info didn't follow the list...

starscraft-2-fan

This is the list as of now, TAKE NOTE, that this list will change   according to who actually   responds to the private messages,   so many   of these people may miss   turns if they're not online. Just keep   watching the forums for your name. Hopefully someone passes the   info   accordingly, or fade.fall. fixes the confusion.

Last Account     Holders:
Xdayum

only one account

Waiting   In   Line:
xdayum
williewonka-Currently   isnt online
Ozy-currently isnt   online
Starcrafts-2-Fan
coolflip
StarBR
RagingPolarBear
Proom-currently not online
mario-currently not online
BlackCode-currently not online
footTraffic-currently not online
FaineAway-currently not online
ringlas-currently not online
cloak123           

new list posted on new page added 1 more person to list

StarBR

well... seed013 and me... are here since page 01. I see u edited the list..its ok... i thought it was not fair.... but u guys r organizing the list..so.. i can wait. I already waited 10 years ..what is 1 or 2 days  :D

See u.

StarBR

Well..enought about the list  ;D seed013..did u win your games? ehheheheh  :cheers:

starscraft-2-fan

im sorry dude but i cant please everyone plus the 2 people before m,e r offline so this will go rather quickly as long as we follow the  list it will all go accordingly im only gonna play 2 matches not FFA so it wont b that long

coolflip

Quote from: StarBR on March 20, 2010, 06:04:07 PM
well... seed013 and me... are here since page 01. I see u edited the list..its ok... i thought it was not fair.... but u guys r organizing the list..so.. i can wait. I already waited 10 years ..what is 1 or 2 days  :D

See u.

point made haha, i was just mad that they went back to the list that i wasnt even on heh

StarBR

Its ok man. Nvm!

Im impressed how hunhen get a key when playing! HOw that is possible? :P what a luck guy

RagingPolarBear

Quote from: StarBR on March 20, 2010, 06:04:07 PM

See u.

I actually messaged the OP on page 1, though he changed to an email system before he got to me, and apparently changed that system to just passing the keys around amongst ourselves.

seed013

I won an ffa lost the 1v1 and lost the other ffa lol, I play terran and didnt see any other terran till my last game which I steamrolled them lol. Its wicked fun I think the first game I played I was shaking too much from excitement that I kept forgeting to expand and gain map control. Once you get the jitters out it's easy

starscraft-2-fan

updated the list alot of people r not online