you may play my 2nd sc2 account. info inside

Started by fade.fall., March 19, 2010, 01:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coolflip

Quote from: seed013 on March 20, 2010, 06:17:44 PM
I won an ffa lost the 1v1 and lost the other ffa lol, I play terran and didnt see any other terran till my last game which I steamrolled them lol. Its wicked fun I think the first game I played I was shaking too much from excitement that I kept forgeting to expand and gain map control. Once you get the jitters out it's easy

I hate that, whenever i play a ffa with ai, when im about to finish one computer, i always send my whole army to end it, because i forget theres other comps, and just get my base rushed haha

hydra11

starscraft-2-fan

This is the list as of now, TAKE NOTE, that this list will change     according to who actually   responds to the private messages,   so   many   of these people may miss   turns if they're not online. Just   keep   watching the forums for your name. Hopefully someone passes the     info   accordingly, or fade.fall. fixes the confusion.

Last   Account     Holders:
Xdayum

only one account

Waiting     In   Line:
xdayum
williewonka-Currently     isnt online
Ozy-currently isnt     online
Starcrafts-2-Fan
coolflip
StarBR
RagingPolarBear
Proom-currently not online
mario-currently   not online
BlackCode-currently not online
footTraffic-currently   not online
FaineAway-currently not online
ringlas-currently not   online
cloak123
hydra11
sepir

new list   posted on new page

hydra11

Sepir

starscraft-2-fan

hydra11

starscraft-2-fan

Quote from: hydra11 on March 20, 2010, 06:30:08 PM
no the other guy fade i pmed him
dude he doesnt really hand give them he gives it to one person and from there the person who has it gives it to the next person on the list thats how it goes

hydra11

ohh sorry its just that this thread got so many pages so fast didnt fel like reading lol

starscraft-2-fan

Quote from: hydra11 on March 20, 2010, 06:38:11 PM
ohh sorry its just that this thread got so many pages so fast didnt fel like reading lol
yea well ive been going through most of the pages making sure the people who i marked were offline were still offline i update the list if anything changes

RagingPolarBear

Yeah it was one page yesterday afternoon when I first saw it.. I think like 4 pages when I went to sleep. And when I wake up it exploded.

coolflip

Quote from: RagingPolarBear on March 20, 2010, 06:40:15 PM

Yeah it was one page yesterday afternoon when I first saw it.. I think like 4 pages when I went to sleep. And when I wake up it exploded.

Yea, there must be alot of people in europe/asia that want this account

starscraft-2-fan

does anyone have the account info xdayum is online now i dont reallt know if he is done yet but he is online now

StarBR

coolflip

Quote from: xdayum on March 20, 2010, 05:47:57 PM
ill pass it when im done, ill get my games in right now.

Yea, hes on and playing