LOL newb status....

Started by HACKED-Mizukage dont fuck with me, March 25, 2010, 07:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HACKED-Mizukage dont fuck with me

okay i know ill sound like a newb for asking but..... HOW do you talk to other people that ARE NOT on your team in starcraft 2? i just cant seem to figure it out :'(
laugh out loud if i hacked you; fucking lying little slut

Rain[sun]

?? press enter and speak?
I talk with people im playing agaisnt all the time!
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

i wish it where that easy but i try to and it seems to be stuck on Alli chat and it's gay for it..... how do i change it from Alli to all?

Rain[sun]

I havent hopped on team games yet but theres a few chat options. If you can find them by clicking all the buttons ill hop on real quick and find it

lol i think it's sown i think..... LOL... like my title says Gah you cant ever exspect anything to work out your way :D

ooni

Quote from: Shad0wL1nk on March 25, 2010, 07:21:34 PM
okay i know ill sound like a newb for asking but..... HOW do you talk to other people that ARE NOT on your team in starcraft 2? i just cant seem to figure it out :'(
shift+enter same as sc1, wc3; are you on the US server? I'll verse ya XP

yeah im on the us sever and thanx :D my email is ibleed4you@live.com (so not emo XD) and my ingame name is Shad0wL1nk for all that it may concern

Rain[sun]

My in-game is Dee but I can't seem to hop on right now. Just freezes with the SC2 Logo... odd. Ill reinstall and see if i cant give ya a whoopin  ;)

i was ingame about 30 mins ago and there was a message say system will shut down in 5 mins so there probably patching or doing matainence  :D

Rain[sun]

Ah, yeah i just got that message :P

I'll prob be on in a few hours, hope its done by then!
Im pretty bad though, after my 10 placement matches i was only in Silver League 14

lol i still haven't even gotten out of the placement matches =( AND i accidentally skipped the first 5 little matches they give you to do right in the beginning ='( i was winning in those now i lose every time lol

Rain[sun]

lol, my fav win was on that 4 player map, cant remember the name, has the natural exp that is blocked by rocks. I lifted off the start to it, guy couldnt scout me. Went vikings and banshees and wrecked him.
Felt dirty for that one

LMFAO!!! lol u felt dirty thats hilarious :D :D :D :D 

starscraft-2-fan

Quote from: Rain[sun] on March 25, 2010, 08:06:10 PM
lol, my fav win was on that 4 player map, cant remember the name, has the natural exp that is blocked by rocks. I lifted off the start to it, guy couldnt scout me. Went vikings and banshees and wrecked him.
Felt dirty for that one

the map u r thinking of is kulas ravine thats pretty smart

Rain[sun]

It was a common strategy among my friends and I on maps like LT. Translates ridiculously well in SC2 since banshees are definitely way stronger than their BW counterparts.