and again i cant figure it out

Started by HACKED-Mizukage dont fuck with me, March 26, 2010, 04:31:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HACKED-Mizukage dont fuck with me

and again i'm having another problem with something in the beta.... i save the replays and then go to upload them onto youtube.com but they recognize the file like it's a rar or zip file.... help pls :'( :'( :'(
laugh out loud if i hacked you; fucking lying little slut

berrykerry789

... u cant upload the replay file.  You need to film the replay with a screen recorder, like hypercam, then upload that file onto youtube. 
Carrier Has Arrived...

aww man really? well whats your best reference for a cam?

berrykerry789

google hypercam.  you need a really pro computer to film the screen with zero lag.  good luck
Carrier Has Arrived...

lol thanx man ill look into it i got a pretty nice machine but i know theres better ones out there so ill do what i can :thumbsup:

crazian

or get FRAPS, it's a nice program for you to record ingame video with sound
Platinum League, where you gets pwned

Drakonis

Yeah FRAPS is the way to go. I would recommend it as well

okay sow im using fraps and lol i uploaded the video files to youtube and theres no HD button and its really shity quality help? :-[ :-[ :-[

samamanjaro

The replay file is a not a movie as such, but a file telling Starcraft 2 what to play. It is kind of a script and SC2 is the theatre. Use FRAPS and set the FSP to around 30. Should upload to youtube as HD.

sure thing ill give it a try... man i cant belive how much help you guys are. YOU ALL FUCKING ROCK :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: