okay time to uphold that promis i had :D remember me peeps?

Started by HACKED-Mizukage dont fuck with me, May 05, 2010, 11:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HACKED-Mizukage dont fuck with me

okay so i got a hold of a beta key and like a said the first to message me will get it.....(get this) FREE! Now look i bought this with my own money (20$) and i said the first person to message me will get the key free (reply to this post, not a PM) that was the deal i dont know if your not even signed on or not but this is what i promised and i find it the most fair and easy option you guys have. the thing is i wish i could give you all a beta key but i cant im so so so sorry. but look if you message this post 1st that means that i need proof that your always gonna be on because i see peoples keys go to waste on my friends list.... not cool if your not gonna be active you WILL NOT get this FREE WORKING key from me so good luck and you have to add me other wise u wont get this key (my add for msn is ibleed4you@live.com)... sorry for the emo name but im not emo it has to do with my bitch of an ex g/f and it's a long story, lol :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: good luck and i love you all :D 8) 8) 8)
laugh out loud if i hacked you; fucking lying little slut

whats there to be confused about? my second post stated that i would give someone a free beta key and now i'm upholding that promis.... first person to message me saying they want that key gets it... they also have to show me that there gonna be a very active person and add me onto there friends list with their email thats all :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ryan

Damnit can I have it? I've been playing BW for AGES, and have really really been wanting a key! I've been watching HD and Husky's videos just to stay up with the latest, not to mention watching TL's streams. D: Pleeeaassee?  :D

did you just join this site? because i'm looking at your profile and it seems like you just join because of this post.... :) :) :)

Ryan

No, I've been a member for a while, and i'm usually just lurking, but I really want that key :/

yeah but i'm looking for active members on this site..... it would not be really fair to the peeps that have been on this site for a while if i gave it to you.... it seems your really inactive and for that i cannot pick you over the regulars i'm terribly sorry  :( :( :(

Ryan

Sigh, I was so excited, but really I HAVE been a member for a while, it's just that I don't post that much, been REALLY wanting a key.

PS I'll be SUPER active!  :(

alright man ill give you the key as promised but on 2 conditions... you have to promote the site and i want you to become a more active person on this site... that means post post post! and me on msn b4 i give you the key =D =D =D  ;D ;D ;D

Rokrdude

Quote from: Shad0wL1nk on May 06, 2010, 01:40:20 AM
alright man ill give you the key as promised but on 2 conditions... you have to promote the site and i want you to become a more active person on this site... that means post post post! and me on msn b4 i give you the key =D =D =D  ;D ;D ;D

Any more keys left ill really appreciate one.

800b800

I guess i forgot the part of asking for the key rofl, was going to give it to people from my old contest

lol i'm sorry for posting this all so late i didn't even think i was gonna get any replys at all till today anyways so again my apologies :D

annnnnd  i think he took the key and didn't care for what i had to say.... this is what you get when ur a nice person.. :( :( :(

LoneWolf

Maybe you should test people before, to see if they are nice too  ;) .

Amberdilis

Should have picked someone else.. you know, like... me  :D :D