can someone help im tired of asking....

Started by HACKED-Mizukage dont fuck with me, May 13, 2010, 03:03:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HACKED-Mizukage dont fuck with me

okay look... I've tried everything i could to fix this bug but  cant seem to figure it out! now I've posted this problem b4 asking why i cant watch replays because the mod data doesn't match or some shit like that but NO ONE answers me..... wtf guys help pls :'( :bangshead: :'( :bangshead: :'( :bangshead:
laugh out loud if i hacked you; fucking lying little slut

Amberdilis

Mod data? Try posting the first sentence of the error pop up.

The mod data loaded does not match the mod data that was originally used to play this game

Amberdilis

Quote from: Shad0wL1nk on May 13, 2010, 03:50:18 AM
The mod data loaded does not match the mod data that was originally used to play this game

It sounds like a version mishap I guess? But IDK how that'd happen. Try playing a game now, then watching that replay if it works then it definitely is a version difference.

krmprince

Your game has one of those AI modded files.

it is usually here
F:\StarCraft II Beta\Mods\Liberty.SC2Mod

and the AI file is Base.SC2Data

you need the original copy of this file from the installer package

sopen55

is that the error you get when you watch replays online and the replay is player vs player and is pre-patch 11?? actually if you didnt replace your Mods folder and that error appears, the problem is the patch itself. nobody can watch replays that was made before patch 11(i think, or was it patch 10). its in the bnet forums and blizzard is aware of it. its beyond repair unless a new patch will fix the maps, of course assuming you didnt use ai mods.

accually .......krmprince got it for me :D ty man ur awesome!!![/size]