Main Menu

Rot1337

Started by Rot1337, August 28, 2008, 07:43:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rot1337

Hi im am Rot1337 at these forums, obviously :O, I'm really nothing special, can't code or anything. I play Diablo II to kill time every now a then, keep 24/7 bots in my channel (clan Drug west & East), my aka is Disaster@west, Zon/Assassinate@east. Um im pretty much a leecher, cant scan my own prxies, cant code..etc. lol

Um I found this site thru Bnetdev forums. I've had bad first experiences with needing help with some programs (proxy scanner) this guy called "abduct' trojaned me thru one, tho my fault i suppose for asking a beta tester on bnetdev for help instead of an admin/mod, but they seem pretty busy

Um..I use a number of programs from this site, acct creator, char creators, clan creator etc. and I really like the programs you guys develope, alot different from the main-stream ones found at D2 Forums ( not requring a whole bunch of bs and client to do the same things you guys stuff can do)

Pretty much saying I enjoy the things you guys make and release for the public, i've seen a few of you on bnet dev (myst jlane) and i'll be coming here alot :)

Myst

Heh, should always scan something before using it, especially when its bnet related.  Most Bnetters wouldnt know how to UD their RATS anyways so quick scans usually saves a lot of hardships later.  Anyways welcome to the site.