Can't invite people to join my games.

Started by Felidire, August 18, 2011, 03:39:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Felidire

I installed SC2 and patched it to 1.3.2-enGB.
Used the LocaleConverter to change it to Taiwanese.
I'm running StarFriendBeta_0.44

I couldn't get the computers in the same house to connect via LAN, so I installed Hamachi on them and now I can actually get them to connect as Father, Mother, ect - but when I host a game and attempt to invite Mother, that computer receives a blank error window instantly upon clickiung "Join."

Now i'm probably using older software, I accidentally stumbled on this whole "SC2 LAN emulation" subject 2 days ago and thought i'd give it a bash. I'll appreciate all help that anyone can provide, this is very unfamiliar ground for me. Thanks!

Btw, i'm logging in using [gg@star.friend // gg], i've tried 3 or 4 different sets of login details but none of them work.
One foot in the open - ten feet ahead..
Build your own ladder, and don't lie to yourself.

ActivisionHater

Disable your firewall, that helps in some cases because even though you have an exception it wont be good enough for that stupid thing to let the connect through. So your not using the English version of Starfriend? If you are the log in is sc2c@dark.blizzz and pass is gg. Also are all the players on the same kind of windows? Also, some configurations with computers are not supported yet. It should mostly be used for 1 v 1 right now.

Hope this helps.... If your using windows 7 and the other person xp and you both log in as Father or Slayer use the .43 original version. That one is less buggy for sure.