most campaign like map?

Started by thundrio, March 01, 2010, 01:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thundrio

i have a friend who says he has cracked the "full starcraft 2 including sp campaign". however he has a strong reputation for lying about things.from following this site since the release of the beta i know 100% he is lying. however i have another friend he "showed" the campaign to. i would like to have him admit he is lying. i am curious as to the most campaign like map that somebody has hacked so far. my guess is that he was using the "use your illusion" map as his "campaign" map. are there any others that would be like campaign?

thanks

Gamewiz

Quote from: thundrio on March 01, 2010, 01:50:29 PM
i have a friend who says he has cracked the "full starcraft 2 including sp campaign". however he has a strong reputation for lying about things.from following this site since the release of the beta i know 100% he is lying. however i have another friend he "showed" the campaign to. i would like to have him admit he is lying. i am curious as to the most campaign like map that somebody has hacked so far. my guess is that he was using the "use your illusion" map as his "campaign" map. are there any others that would be like campaign?

thanks

Most of these maps, aside from the one you listed (which was one of the first ai maps made) are all just like custom skirmishes. Nothing is like a "story-driven" campaign map. It's obvious your "friend" is full of sh*t.

Seriously, tell your friend to grow up. If he lies to you all the time, clearly he is not a good friend. I'd say forget him and move on.

chetjan

Ya that is the only map that is not like a regular skirmish. Some great friends you go there...