DeMoNiK[TKD]

Updated the installer with Valkirie's v0.22.3 GUI

Link to the TeknoGods forums for the original post with download links:
http://teknogods.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2229

QuoteStarcraft 2 Beta - Offline Skirmish Pack
Installer and readme by   TK.DeMoNiK
Readme Version 1.2

# What is this and what is   it for?
This is a single installation package of the Best beta files   (That I know of) that allows you to play Starcraft 2 Beta Offline with   bots.

# Why I made this pack
I'm all for making software   super easy to use and look good in the process.

# IMPORTANT!

-     To install, unzip the files, double click Starcraft II Beta - Skirmish   Pack Installer exe and follow the instructions.

-   This pack is   recommended with a CLEAN UPDATED INSTALL OF STARCRAFT 2 BETA to insure   that you don't run into any problems!!

-   LazyLauncher will pick   up on some antivirus software as a Virus. Rest assured, this is not a   virus!! It only picks it up as a virus because of the way the code   works. Be sure to add LazyLauncher to your anti virus's exceptions list.

-     For new versions of the pack, make sure to uninstall the old one you   have before installing a new pack!! This doesn't count for   updates/patches.

-   For updates on the Skirmish Pack keep your   eyes on this topic at the TeknoGods.com forums: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2229&start=0

-     Feel free to let me know of any new updates or if there is anything   better out there than what I've included in this pack.

-   Maps is   not included with the package installer. You can download maps via the   Beta Loader GUI from a files server, or you can download the sYk0 Map   Pack Installer from:
   viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2229&start=0

#   Requirements:
- .NET Framework 3.5
- Windows Xp/Vista/7
-   Updated Install of Starcraft II Beta
- For replays you will need a   updated Cache file.
     > You get this when you log into the Beta   with an official account; Don't have one? Check for Cache files at   DarkBlizz.org.

# Files in this pack
- LazyLauncher v2.0
-   Beta Loader GUI v0.22.3
- StarCrack v6.1.1

#   Uninstallation
- Go to add & remove, the pack will be listed   there, or go to the installation directory.

# What to expect   for future updates
- Better AI & GUI > The current GUI will   most likely be updated and there will always be improvement on AI, AI   can never be "too good" (except if its cheating).
     > Beta   Launcher GUI Ladder system improvements and fixes expected.
- Offline   LAN > Don't ask about this, because it's going to take a while and   might not even happen.

# Credits
- Team LazyTown –   LazyLauncher
- Valkirie - Beta Loader GUI for LazyLauncher
-   DarkBlizz.org Community - AI Scripts & Maps
- TeknoGods.com   Community
- TK.DeMoNiK - Single setup package of all files

# Skirmish pack changelog:

Skirmish Pack Version 1.2
- Added   Beta Loader GUI v0.22.3

Skirmish Pack Version 1.1
- Added Beta   Loader GUI v0.22.2
- Maps not included with newer versions of   installer

Skirmish Pack Version 1.0.1
- Updated Readme (1.1.1)
-   Added Starcrack AI v6.1.1
- Added Easier AI

DeMoNiK[TKD]

For some reason my whole topic is red and I can't modify it  ???

Edit: Okay still getting used to this forum's settings and stuffs, lol  :P

Dariusz

Stupid question.

Does it also include LAN option to play using hamashi or so ? O_O / nvm u did say ''Offline LAN > Don’t ask about this, because it’s going to take a while and might not even happen.'' Mi stupid. 

Make it  Hamashi playable too plox :*

Obscene

Hey, the links seems like it's not working. Please re-upload it. Thanks.

Edited: Never mind i've just download it from the official forum.

DeMoNiK[TKD]

Fixed the links.

Not such a good Idea to copy paste a topic from a different forum to another one that doesn't work the same  :P

timcanpi

how do you use the starcrack cheating thing or what ever and also whenever i try to load the beta loader for the second time it says it cannot find certain files but it worked perfectly fine when i first did it any help on that and somehow i really cannot seem to be able to patch my game no matter what i do i even added it to the exception and it still doesnt work any help????? thanks in advanced

DeMoNiK[TKD]

Quote from: timcanpi on March 19, 2010, 04:29:23 PM
how do you use the starcrack cheating thing or what ever and also whenever i try to load the beta loader for the second time it says it cannot find certain files but it worked perfectly fine when i first did it any help on that and somehow i really cannot seem to be able to patch my game no matter what i do i even added it to the exception and it still doesnt work any help? ??? ? thanks in advanced

Ye, sorry about that, the shortcut that the installer creates is broken, just use the Beta Launcher exe in the install directory and/or recreate the shortcut for it.

Will be fixed when I update the pack with Valkirie's 0.22.3 GUI