Diablo 3 Server Emulation progress

Started by nightwolf52218, September 17, 2011, 12:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BossCatKenji

ok, so since the latest stuff is the zombie code and more maps, i compiled the server together with the zombie code and the map randomization

http://www.4shared.com/file/BfodtNeP/Release_3.html?

New Stuff: zombie spawning and map randomization upon loading

credits to DarkLotus, Merauder, and anthonyjr2 at the channel :D

Diablo III - That awkward moment when you can't kill a single zombie you just have to facepalm

ethalion

BossCatKenji

Quote from: ethalion on September 24, 2011, 09:45:56 PM
BossCatKenji thank you!

do not thank me  ??? i'm just an active member of the community keeping you guys updated on the latest stuff about the project. let's all thank the d3sharp dev team and all the people behind the project :D

ethalion

Quote from: BossCatKenji on September 24, 2011, 09:48:13 PM
keeping you guys updated on the latest stuff about the project. let's all thank the d3sharp dev team and all the people behind the project :D

thank you for keeping us updated.  Of course the biggest thanks goes to the d3sharp team of course!!! lol

Highlen

Awesome great job keeping us updated and great job d3dev

BossCatKenji

Hey guys, have you seen this skill by the Female Witch Doctor?

it's pretty cool, i wish we can do this to other people in real life. lmao

Diablo III - Female Witch Doctor tries to kill dancing/floating zombie with toxic green breath

toxee

New build is sweet, but now I'm wondering how do you choose a map? Seems to be ignoring the config.ini  setting.

paindia

i got compiled release BossCatKenji posted, but i cant seem to get it working properly

no monsters or whatsoever only monk

kimboy11

Quote from: paindia on September 24, 2011, 10:58:29 PM
i got compiled release BossCatKenji posted, but i cant seem to get it working properly

no monsters or whatsoever only monk

Yeah i'm having the same problem.

What is the difference between the dsharp.sln file (in source) and dsharp.exe file in the release folders? The latest release files aren't working because it says "[fatal] [sever]: Bnetserver can't bind on 0.0.0.0 sever shutting down" what is all this? I know i have to have visual studio debugging dsharp.sln and dsharp.exe running but changing the dsharp.exe with new releases don't do anything for me. only when i change the dsharp.sln from different providers as in raistlinthewiz-dsharp and boyc-dsharp

Bucaneer

Quote from: BossCatKenji on September 24, 2011, 09:43:27 PM
ok, so since the latest stuff is the zombie code and more maps, i compiled the server together with the zombie code and the map randomization

http://www.4shared.com/file/BfodtNeP/Release_3.html?

New Stuff: zombie spawning and map randomization upon loading

credits to DarkLotus, Merauder, and anthonyjr2 at the channel :D

Diablo III - That awkward moment when you can't kill a single zombie you just have to facepalm

Is it enough to download the latest release if i dont got all earlier ones ? :)

FatMan

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes, if you had an earlier build of D3sharp working, then just go ahead and get the latest release. The one BossCatKenji posted is the most recent compiled one. If you haven't had any release of D3sharp working, then get only the latest release, but also follow the instructions in other threads (Create custom .exe etc).

Bucaneer

Quote from: FatMan on September 25, 2011, 03:22:55 AM

[/quote]

Yes, if you had an earlier build of D3sharp working, then just go ahead and get the latest release. The one BossCatKenji posted is the most recent compiled one. If you haven't had any release of D3sharp working, then get only the latest release, but also follow the instructions in other threads (Create custom .exe etc).
[/quote]

Thnx for the answer.... my game works great :)

Haxotic

Quote from: BossCatKenji on September 24, 2011, 09:48:13 PM
Quote from: ethalion on September 24, 2011, 09:45:56 PM
BossCatKenji thank you!

do not thank me  ??? i'm just an active member of the community keeping you guys updated on the latest stuff about the project. let's all thank the d3sharp dev team and all the people behind the project :D

Where can I go to give them my thanks?
Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm

▲
▲ ▲

th3_Reaper

Anyone tried the latest rls yet?
Downloaded this: https://github.com/raistlinthewiz/d3sharp

Seems to load endless for me but at least the animation in the bottom of the screen is working now :)