Whats your favorite faction on starcraft 2 so far?

Started by totocows, March 25, 2010, 12:37:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

totocows

My favorite so far is the Terrans. I just find them easier to for unknown reasons to me. My least favorite so far is the zerg which is weird becouse in the first one it was my most favorite.

berrykerry789

Carrier Has Arrived...

RobinHood

Terran is very appealing to me. I'm starting to appreciate the Zerg as well btw, never 'waste' resources on queued units.

SupraDoom

RagingPolarBear

I'm a protoss player mostly, but I also like playing Terran as well for variety. Protoss surprisingly hasn't changed a heck of a lot in SC2. You get some neat stuff like warp gates, but for the most part, you're playing the same strategy you did back in SC1. Namely zeal/temp, with goons (aka stalkers) mixed in when you need them. Ironically you now do this strategy against terran and zerg because terran is all infantry now and zerg is all hydras and roaches. Either way, it seems to be a heck of a lot of storm spam.

Still the ability to warp in temps that are capable of storming is crazy awesome.

Another fun thing to do is to warp in cannons on someone's cliff with a warp prism.

Zerg I find the most boring. I never really liked them much in SC1 either. They're just all about "mass unit X, attack." They may actually have even fewer things to do in SC2. At least in SC1 you had muta harass and lurkers as side strategies. Roach burrow micro seems to be about the only special thing that zerg can do now

ShadowTiger

Unlike starcraft 1, I feel like I like all the races equally. I am probably best with Terran, but I think I will play random in online matches.