StarCrack AI Official Thread (Latest Version: 7.0 )

Started by turdburgler, March 01, 2010, 08:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkshark

Quote from: Wolas3214 on March 21, 2010, 12:12:38 AM
Quote from: darkshark on March 20, 2010, 11:59:52 PM
Quote from: Wolas3214 on March 20, 2010, 11:52:22 PM
How dod i get this to work? I downloaded to my documents but i dunno how to run the file.
you probably want to get one of the launchers in the sctools section, but if not, you just over write the C:\StarCraft II Beta\Mods\Liberty.SC2Mod
This is irreversible without backing up the file so I really suggest something from the Tools section that has a dedicated AI folder

Are you sure were looking at the same file?  All i see is StarCrack+AI+V6.1.1+(Standard+Edition) satring at me in my documens and i dont know what to do with it. Honestly this is my first time dealign with this sort of thing and im horribly confused
Not a problem..
go here
http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/sc2-tools/starcraft-ii-beta-launcher/
and download this, there are others, but it is my favorite, you have to extract this into your SC2 beta folder

Then, extract the file you downloaded into the AI folder. You will want to change the name to something you will remember. Take a look in the AI folder if you are not sure how it is supposed to sit in there.

Wolas3214

Quote from: darkshark on March 21, 2010, 12:18:01 AM
How dod i get this to work? I downloaded to my documents but i dunno how to run the file.
you probably want to get one of the launchers in the sctools section, but if not, you just over write the C:\StarCraft II Beta\Mods\Liberty.SC2Mod
This is irreversible without backing up the file so I really suggest something from the Tools section that has a dedicated AI folder

Are you sure were looking at the same file?  All i see is StarCrack+AI+V6.1.1+(Standard+Edition) satring at me in my documens and i dont know what to do with it. Honestly this is my first time dealign with this sort of thing and im horribly confused
Not a problem..
go here
and download this, there are others, but it is my favorite, you have to extract this into your SC2 beta folder

Then, extract the file you downloaded into the AI folder. You will want to change the name to something you will remember. Take a look in the AI folder if you are not sure how it is supposed to sit in there.

Okay thats more clear. now where do i get the sc2 folder?

darkshark

Quote from: Wolas3214 on March 21, 2010, 12:20:29 AM

Not a problem..
go here

You have to download the starcraft 2 beta client. and if that is done, it is by default in C:\program files\starcraft 2 beta\

IF you have yahoo messenger I can help you a little better send an IM to lonesharkex

Wolas3214

Quote from: darkshark on March 21, 2010, 12:24:42 AM
Quote from: Wolas3214 on March 21, 2010, 12:20:29 AM

Not a problem..
go here

You have to download the starcraft 2 beta client. and if that is done, it is by default in C:\program files\starcraft 2 beta\

IF you have yahoo messenger I can help you a little better send an IM to lonesharkex

Yeah where do i downlaod the client? I assumed that the cracked version meant that you didn't need the key

darkshark

You don't need the key, but good luck finding an easy to download client. Blizz got all over the file sharing companies and brings the links down. you can try piratebay or mininova.

thundahawk

IMO the AIs (cheating) could stand to tech and upgrade their armies faster.  As it stands they like to mass tier 1/1.5 for a long, long time which is pretty easy to counter since you can see it coming (that's all they like to do early on).

thundahawk

Some of the other AI's I've played (chinese cheating AI) actually backdoored with Nydus/Dropships.  Wonder if this could be coded into the AIs' possible alternate strats.

Wolas3214

alright got the client. but i dont see an ai folder. and where do i dl the  x86 file? into mods? And when i run the sc2 client it says i need to install the game to my profile. How do i use the ai crack if i cant log into the game?

badboy91

Vernam7

BUG report for 6.1.1

if you ally with the AI and share locations, and the ai is terran, take its Base lift it up and move it,
if you leave it it will try to get back and redeploy, but because you are taking this start location with your base it would just stay still and floating! it doesn try to land anyware near the minerals!

tnx

dairdis

omg,you are crazy man trud,THAK YOU! :'( :'( :'( Do you want know why you are ?  :) Becouse i so hard beat 6.1.1! :) And you know why i  :'( .? :) yeah,you can quess qhy   :D :D :D and how ill again  :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead:      :D :D :D

Hapse

Quote from: dairdis on March 21, 2010, 03:12:47 AM

omg,you are crazy man trud,THAK YOU! :'( :'( :'( Do you want know why you are ?  :) Becouse i so hard beat 6.1.1! :) And you know why i  :'( .? :) yeah,you can quess qhy   :D :D :D and how ill again  :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead:      :D :D :D

wat?

GodsMistake

Quote from: thundahawk on March 21, 2010, 01:26:29 AM
Some of the other AI's I've played (chinese cheating AI) actually backdoored with Nydus/Dropships.  Wonder if this could be coded into the AIs' possible alternate strats.

Which AI used the Nydusworm? You remember what the name was?
I sooo want to see that.

darkshark

Quote from: Wolas3214 on March 21, 2010, 02:05:50 AM
alright got the client. but i dont see an ai folder. and where do i dl the  x86 file? into mods? And when i run the sc2 client it says i need to install the game to my profile. How do i use the ai crack if i cant log into the game?

Get this.
http://www.mediafire.com/?zywzmmojlmi

and then this

http://www.mediafire.com/?irnxn2kmygo
[/size]
[/size]The first is an installer that cracks the game for you.. you can forget the ai download you already got, this has starcrack 6.1.1 in it already
[font='lucida grande', 'trebuchet ms', verdana, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][/size]then extract the second one into the maps folder. and done. PM or IM me, this really is a bad forum (ai dev) for this.[/font]