Wave two of invite a friend??????

Started by coolflip, March 24, 2010, 08:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coolflip

From the battle.net sc2 forums, i bring you the worst quote in history........

"I just got a email for another invite-a-friend beta key?  I don't know what is going on but...I'm really deciding to give it  away."

Not only do they not give people two beta keys, and others none, but now they give three beta keys to people, and none to others. Now, im not sure if this is legit or not, but I am going to make a pretty obvious statement: If this is real, can i please get a key from someone? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Rain[sun]

If it's legit, props to blizzard for having some sense. I know how bad you want to play it online but, they want to test the features of it, point of the beta. Who better to test than friends? They're more likely to stick together and explore everything bnet2 + sc2 have to offer than just another random stranger.

Especially since they have a ton of those already!
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

ooni

Yeah I got invited few days ago and I got a friend invite recently. The key didn't work first but it worked on the following day.

berrykerry789

:'( wish i had an starcraft 2 beta key...
Carrier Has Arrived...

balnazzar951

Starcraft 2 Beta

RagingPolarBear

Quote from: berrykerry789 on March 24, 2010, 10:40:01 PM
:'( wish i had an starcraft 2 beta key...

Yeah, the friend invites are really depressing... means I probably won't get in at all.

huhen

i have a beta key but I am to scared to play so I just login and whack it to the battle.net screen

Simon-T.

I think the freind invites are not a very good idea because lots of people just sell their additional key on ebay :/ it would be better if blizzard would activate beta on existing battlenet accounts!
limpbizkit.com - the real music source

Draugur

Quote from: 4tyn on March 25, 2010, 09:12:13 AM
I think the freind invites are not a very good idea because lots of people just sell their additional key on ebay :/ it would be better if blizzard would activate beta on existing battlenet accounts!

I agree with this gentleman.

totocows

We should all go out make some freinds so that we can get keys. lol ;D

Rain[sun]

haha my buddy hooked me up with a friend invite, and he was invited by my roommate.
So as long as you're active more invites go out. And yeah, most of the testing going on right now is related to RealID, Mic's, all the features related to playing with friends not strangers.

Spirit6666

Friend invite would be a good thing if everyone who opt-in had their   keys.
That way they could expand to new audience or something.

But   as for now, I think Blizzard should give priority to the people who   opt-in.

And ya, im still waiting for my key.  ::)

Rain[sun]

Thing is, a good chunk of people who opted in didnt care for SCII. Case and point, co-worker of mine got a beta key, played a game and then went back to Modern Warfare 2.
If you take the time to be active enough to get an Invite-a-Friend, then you'll probably invite someone who will be as active as you = more active beta players.

War_Machine

If I get a friend key I will be posting it on this site in one way or another....that's if i get one....I do not have one yet but If I do I promise it will be given to this forum

berrykerry789

what are the chances of getting a starcraft 2 beta key? 
Carrier Has Arrived...