Started by fade.fall., March 19, 2010, 01:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

john92

Alucard

coolflip

Can i sign up again, was first one to sign up and never even got to play :( hah

Sepir

First of all OP you're awesome.
Also if I may suggest maybe letting people have 1 or 2 hour blocks at a time so they get to enjoy a couple of games. I'm sure some sort of structure could be thought up. Such as the people who are currently on the list will start off using forum time, since I'm sure not everyone is on the same time zone. That would also keep people from wondering when their turn will be. If a person is scheduled for some time they can't play you go to the next person or come up with some sort ofrule for that.
Maybe give a time for when this new thing will start as an example let's say 2 hours from nowwhich would be 2PM forum time I believe..(I'm on my phone at work so it's hard for me to check. No multi tasking iPhones suck.)

so it would be like this.
Name 1 on list : 2PM forum time
name 2 on list : 4PM forum time
Name 3 on list : 6PM forum time

From what I understand there's at least 2 accounts being shared so maybe there can e 2 lists and those 2 people sharing can organize the list so there will be some order. Of course the 2 hours is just a suggestion it could be less or more. So it would basically be appointments except people can't really request specific times. That would get complicated. Also maybe 10min before your turn is over you PM the person who is next to make sure they're online if their not then you can play 1 more game and then switch password to a designated default password?

Of course you could just ignore my suggestions. They are just coming from someone who is desperately trying to play online and has been waiting for this game for over 10 years.

An the last thing I want to say is.
Can you please add my name to the list?
THANK YOU

kingdomseed

I signed up last night as well as many others but got passed by in the insanity.  Any chance I can sign up again?

charcoales

fade.fall.

there is no signing up. there is no list

basically theres 2 accounts and 2 people that have the accounts u have to beg them for it, and whoever gets it next beg them

i will probably reset the passwords soon and start it over again

dunno who has the accounts currently or whos playing

coolflip

Ah, well, guess i will just throw my name in again, and hope for the best  O:)

xdayum

Hey fade, we actually had an organisez list going and it was going pretty well last night for the first 6-8 people then the accounts got taken away randomly. Just letting you know  ;D

NoNic2

Yea it was going great untill someone stole paswords  :bangshead:

fade.fall.

im resetting both passwords it takes a while to kick in. i dont know who is currently playing but i'll give two people each the two new passwords

coolflip

sweet, thanks! This has to be annoying for you to be looking at the forums all the time  :'(

StarBR

xdayum

Can't wait  :jig:

and some people say they handed out more beta keys last night, everyone check your accounts/emails =P

coolflip

Quote from: xdayum on March 20, 2010, 01:14:55 PM
Can't wait  :jig:

and some people say they handed out more beta keys last night, everyone check your accounts/emails =P

They said they are no longer doing it wave style, and just slowly trickling out keys 24/7 until release. so I've been f5'ing this page and my email like crazy (i also registered for like 15 other beta key giveaways).