Ghost AI 1.1f and Strategy AI 0.41 updated

Started by jason_born, March 21, 2010, 08:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whoamI

^ There is no non-cheat version. only semi and cheating.
Quote from: unclean on April 18, 2010, 07:28:43 AM
2 - Copy the triggerlibs and gamedata folder from the archive file to a new Base.SC2Data file and use that to load the AI, or use the one Kernel64 made

I'm not even sure you need to do the first step, I launched the game with the wrong patch version and the AI seemed to micro okay.

Are there new triggerlibs and gamedata or we use the 0.31? cause in the new link there is only the patch.

whoamI

OK. I've heard to much bullshit. Here is the deal. Use the latest base.sc2data. in this case 0.31
Copy the new patch in the right folder.

Delete any triggerlibs but keep gamedata. End of story. :fight:

Sajuukh

Can anybody just upload Base.SC2Data with strategy ai 0.4 file? I changed files but it doesnt seem to work (using SC2allin1 launcher)

hunterx

Quote from: Sajuukh on April 18, 2010, 02:19:02 PM
Can anybody just upload Base.SC2Data with strategy ai 0.4 file? I changed files but it doesnt seem to work (using SC2allin1 launcher)

Check my post on previous page.

whoamI

Quote from: Sajuukh on April 18, 2010, 02:19:02 PM

There is no need for base.sc2data. use 0.31 or any other. YOu must delete any triggerlibs but must have gamedata folder

nyuGGuh

@whoami:

the link for the patch.sc2data file is dead.

nyuGGuh

nvm the original post link is working fine.

ptanhkhoa

This is my multiple AI version ( yes, it can run multiple AI in same match) that already included Strategy AI 0.4,
You can check it out: GT AI Arena

It require the Zocx Launcher ( Run Trigger Libs instead of Base.SC2data )
Link Zocx Launcher

nyuGGuh

finally got this new version of strategy ai to work. fucking had to reinstall like 6 times cus the patch and gamedata advice just ended up screwing shit up.

nyuGGuh

not to mention i had to system restore three times.

anyway, i just played against protoss on blistering sands and i must say its pretty hard. expansions and upgrades and what not.  late game dominated me. very nice work by the programmer who scripted it.

klaretos

Yes, probably the best semicheat AI right now... I am not sure if strategy 0.4 Protoss is better than Aiur alpha7 though, I will put them head to head with the GT arena!

nyuGGuh

larcencielle

Is there a way to turn off the time counter?
I've installed it by copying the Base.sc2data and the counter is just distracting while gameplay
Thank you for your hard work!