you may play my 2nd sc2 account. info inside

Started by fade.fall., March 19, 2010, 01:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakonis

Deagle

ChunkyLoveNinja

yea it's a typo i copied most of this list from the last person who was keeping it

Bigshot

My advice would be to close invites if they get past lets say 25 or even lover. And open them when there is less then 15 people on list.

Drakonis

how long has the guy who is currently playing been on for?

ChunkyLoveNinja

Quote from: darkshark on March 21, 2010, 11:20:59 AM
Could we maybe get a post of the rules of using it? im sure theres pages with it on, but theres like 56 pages here. Maybe reedit the first post to whatever the rules are now.

from what i understand the rules are that when your turn comes you play a few games within a reasonable amount of time and then pass the info on to the next person in the list. the passing has been done thru pm by 1st checking if the next person is available then once this has been established send them the info. If you wait 5mins or so and someone doesn't  respond to play then try to message the next person on the list so on and so forth.

poopinonkids

Quote from: Drakonis on March 21, 2010, 11:26:53 AM
how long has the guy who is currently playing been on for?

Almost 2 hours now I believe :/

Drakonis

Hmm well.. when I was asking last night about it, someone said the "usual" was around 1hr - 1.5hrs so i guess its not TOO bad... though im waiting anxiously for my turn :P

Bigshot

Still 2 hours is over the top. Playtime should be 45min- 1 hour.  It is selfish to take account for yourself for too long when others are waiting

Drakonis

True, however its SC2!!
cant blame the guy for getting excited.
Ill only take an hour (+ or - a few mins if im in a game)

coolflip

blackcode (NOW PLAYING)
Draknois
Deagle
46.flapjack
Proom
bigshot
williewonka
Cl4uD3
Nonic2
ChunkyLoveNinja
poopinonkids
FaineAway
fxandrei
mineisbigger   
Zartov 
ringlas
Agemaniac
darkshark 
shad0wz
uytred   
d.flipside
coolflip  (LAST ADDED)

Holy shit this list grew about 10x as big, i had to dl the real client yesterday and couldnt play, putting my name back in the list

coolflip

Would you guys like me to take the account from him, change the pass and pass it on?

Drakonis

Well seeins as im next I would say yes, however its not my call

Bigshot

How would you do that? You have corrent pasword?

ChunkyLoveNinja

he hasn't been playing for a completely unreasonable amount of time i would assume he'll pass it soon