no more

Started by jyim89, April 21, 2010, 11:00:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mylifeforaiur

Where is the stupid beta key huh? I've been refreshing this page for like  almost 3 hours already!  If you had the key you woulda already posted it.  All you noobs are just too stupid to see that he doesnt have the key.

Bonkers

Just go to gamestop already, save you time.

stop complaining and do something.

jyim89

Quote from: mylifeforaiur on April 21, 2010, 03:10:45 PM
Where is the stupid beta key huh? I've been refreshing this page for like  almost 3 hours already!  If you had the key you woulda already posted it.  All you noobs are just too stupid to see that he doesnt have the key.

I will it post it sometime today eventually for sure... I hope to god your not the one who ends up getting it.  In fact, if you think im lying why don't you just get out.

Also alot of you have been asking when I planned to post it and now I realize that it may be very late for some of you so I will explain why I haven't posted the second key.  The email account that has the second beta key in it is blocked on my office computer for some reason.  (who the hell blocks hotmail anyways?)  So bascially I have to wait until I can get on my home computer to access the email.  I get off work at around 6pm  and its current 4:20pm here..  I will probably post something as soon as I get off work.

Sorry for the long wait guys..

Enhancelogic

Nooooooo, now everybody is going to know when you post it including the aholes.  :(

mylifeforaiur

lame excuse!!  No one will believe that sort of shitty story.  There are many ways around a blocked site.  Like a proxy or something.  Or maybe ur just too much of a noob to know anything.  Just admit you don't have the key so we can all go back to our business and not waste time here ok?

jyim89

Quote from: Enhancelogic on April 21, 2010, 03:24:45 PM
Nooooooo, now everybody is going to know when you post it including the aholes.  :(

Lol. Sorry. I told some people that pmed me about it saying that it was really late for them.  So I thought it was only fair that I told everyone.

MDMM

leave the work and post the key  lmao

Enhancelogic

Quote from: jyim89 on April 21, 2010, 03:35:45 PM
Quote from: Enhancelogic on April 21, 2010, 03:24:45 PM

Lol. Sorry. I told some people that pmed me about it saying that it was really late for them.  So I thought it was only fair that I told everyone.

I have a better idea.  Put our names in a box and draw.  That way you can exclude all the aholes and still include some people that are not online.   ;D

Deagle

Yeah. Make some sort of competition. And when go back home you just send key to one lucky person by pm. ;)

jyim89

LOL.  I could but some people may be sad that they didn't really get a chance.  If I just post it,  it will go to whoever is the fastest which i guess requires "some" skills. xD

Deagle

it would be better if all who wants beta key put some effort to get a beta key. So some people don't need to camp ;)

jyim89

Quote from: Deagle on April 21, 2010, 03:45:55 PM
Yeah. Make some sort of competition. And when go back home you just send key to one lucky person by pm. ;)

actually,  I was gonna do that if I get a beta from gamestop.  I pre-ordered sc2 with my friend today to get it cheap and if gamestop is true to their word and hopefully sends us two keys I will have a spare to do a mini compeitition with that doesn't really require skills so anyone would have a chance at getting it.  But for today I already stated that I would post it here so I will do that. Thanks for the input though.

MDMM

Quote from: jyim89 on April 21, 2010, 03:50:45 PM

actually,  I was gonna do that if I get a beta from gamestop.  I pre-ordered sc2 with my friend today to get it cheap and if gamestop is true to their word and hopefully sends us two keys I will have a spare to do a mini compeitition with that doesn't really require skills so anyone would have a chance at getting it.  But for today I already stated that I would post it here so I will do that. Thanks for the input though.

Wohoo! thats awesome i think  :thumbsup:

Deagle

Quote from: MDMM on April 21, 2010, 03:52:25 PM
Quote from: jyim89 on April 21, 2010, 03:50:45 PM

actually,  I was gonna do that if I get a beta from gamestop.  I pre-ordered sc2 with my friend today to get it cheap and if gamestop is true to their word and hopefully sends us two keys I will have a spare to do a mini compeitition with that doesn't really require skills so anyone would have a chance at getting it.  But for today I already stated that I would post it here so I will do that. Thanks for the input though.

Wohoo! thats awesome i think  :thumbsup:
Agree. Maybe this time i will win :D

Drew1231

Quote from: mylifeforaiur on April 21, 2010, 03:10:45 PM

Beggars cannot be choosers.

You could have made the money to pre-order at gamestop and get ur beta key with the three hours of work you have put in.

intelligence is so hard to come by these days.  :bangshead: