Extra Beta Key

Started by Enhancelogic, April 23, 2010, 05:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enhancelogic

I have an extra beta key.  What should I do with it?

bronbron

PLEASE !!!!send it to me ive been lookin for one for 9 hours and gamestop sold out my emails pogi_boy68@hotmail.com

Observer

give it to me plz... i have another 3 friends and we plan to share an account if any of us will get a key...
we found out that you can order the game in advance and get a Beta key but we cant order it to where we live... you'll do us a great favor as it almost impassible now to get a key.
if you are willing to send us then send me a private massage or to my email dvirthebest@gmail.com
[i dont suppose you will just give it... but it worth a try.]

either way... enjoy the beta![/i]

Bullbritt

I would love to get a Starcraft 2 beta key. I'm not the best player and hopefully not the worst. I've been opted in since day one, I've seen hundreds of keys given away and tried for every single one that I thought I could win.

Many of my friend have won and I would love to be able to play this game along with them. I watch streams, I read all I can, I do everything I can to get better at this game short of being able to play it myself.

The reason I feel I should have a beta key isn't because I feel I can give any of the pros lessons on how to be more gosu but I do feel like I could be a good stepping stone for new players to learn from. The missing link if you will. It's near impossible to go from noob to pro just by watching the pros. I feel like I could be a more erect version on the evolution chart that a new comer could see and learn from on the course of being a great Starcraft 2 player.

To inform you that I'm not a complete noob. I've competed in games since the age of 8. I played every Blizzard RTS among many others. I still compete in many games out side of RTS and I would love to add Starcraft 2 to that list because I feel that I could be a very good player.
[/color][/size]

Enhancelogic

Gracious.  I didn't expect a response so soon.  I have no idea what I want to do with this beta key.  How come you guys didn't preorder the game to get a key?  That's how i got my beta key and this extra one.

Enhancelogic

Anyway, I'm not going to make a decision so soon but it looks like only there's only 3 people who need a beta key on these forums.  If i do decide to give one of you the key, I'll just send it to your private mail box on these forums.  I haven't decided yet but I will probably give it out some time later today.  Don't bother checking your PM every minute.  You'll know when the key is gone since I'll let everyone know.

gl0b

Hi I tried to pre order at gamestop and amazon.com but they dont accept  shipping to Europe so I m screw for the original game AND the beta key that comes with...

I also opted in since day 1 with only one account with all Blizzard games but it didnt the trick  :-[

If only i could live in the USA  :thumbsup: or a generous souls gives it to me  :D

Observer

[/size]
Quote How come you guys didn't preorder the game to get a key?

i told you. i tried but like the one above me i couldn't order it to where i live.

gl0b

So as me, I didnt notified it on my first read  :bangshead:

porch1

PLEASE IM FROM AUSTRALIA AND I CANT GET IT HERE!!! please i really want it

Enhancelogic

I'll probably put everyone's name in a box and draw unless someone can come up with a better idea.  Again, I'm not doing it now.  I'll do it later.

itsarabbit

Want Beta key! :D

Subzero

i think drawing is a good idea, add me  :)

zeratus

If you will draw, add me too pls.I am so sick  of playing vs. AI.

Deagle

Add me please ;) If you want, i can make a script which will generate random nick from that list ;)