Previous topic - Next topic

Kazuma

this makes the 4th and 5th time i got invited to the starcraft 2 beta
1ist op-in from blizzard
2nd/3rd gamestop invites
4th/5th invite a friend
StarCraft 2 : Kite.kite

spirous

i would be grateful if you could gimme one of your beta keys :)
snakeisbackagain@hotmail.com

toxc

Hey man can you send me one on  toxc@gg.pl
I would be lifetime greatful to you.

jyim89

LOL. Can you beat 8? xD I got 8 in all :) 1 from opt in 3 randomly from GBbeta  1 from sk-gaming competition 1 from gamestop and 2 today from invite a friend.

Gc7

yeah, i would appreciate one as well =) would like to join the beta as well :)

could pm me one in the forum ;)

spirous

jyim89 would you like to share them with some of us ?? ^^ :P O:)

FagaX

I would be really grateful if you could invite me  :thumbsup: . I'll buy you a beer  :cheers: ;) .

toxc

I would be in 7th heaven if someone send me e-mail with key. I was kind of good in SC played it since i was like 10 years old. Computers was very pricy and  inaccessable (ungetable? I am not english speaker :p) in Poland.

Email - toxc@gg.pl

jyim89

Lol. I already gave away two here like last week or something.  I only have 1 left which I plan to give to a friend  :( .  But ya I still think its kinda funny how one guy can end up with 8 keys xD

netheril

some ppl can't get even one key and others have 8 ...
i want one too ...

KoKa1AShOT

Quote from: Kazuma on April 28, 2010, 11:28:09 AM
this makes the 4th and 5th time i got invited to the starcraft 2 beta
1ist op-in from blizzard
2nd/3rd gamestop invites
4th/5th invite a friend

Wow so lucky, How much for One :P?
Joking, but seriously, if you need a new friend for 3s or 4th. I'l be verry happy to play with some peoples and finally play on the BATTLE.NET :(

balnazzar951

You are soo lucky i opt in from the beginning and still dont get key.... :bangshead: :'(
if you want send one key balnazzar951@yahoo.com 8)
I will get you a beer :) :cheers:
Starcraft 2 Beta

KaZichao

..i think blizzard finally realized they need more beta testers, cause they figured, not cool when you are perfecting a game for 5 years?? :)

Go Blizzard, make us happy, and which charming, sweet soul will make my email glow with one beta key???..

uss.equinox@gmail.com   maybe i'll get lucky :)

DjDuskx

I've been signed up since the start and still haven't got a beta key  :bangshead:
Oh well

berrykerry789

OMFG.... HOW DO YOU GET SO MANY KEYS...  :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: I SIGNED UP FROM THE VERY BEGINNING AND HAVENT GOTTEN ONE!
Carrier Has Arrived...