When can we expect LAN/internet multiplayer

Started by superhappyfuntime, March 28, 2010, 02:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superhappyfuntime

Been playing a lot the offline maps versus AI and since I don't have a beta it feels like I am missing out on sooo much. My question is, if it isn't too much to ask, is can we expect a multi player crack or some manner of program that enables us to play against one another or are you guys already in the process of doing so? I am content with what I have it's just human nature to want more..! Maybe this is pointless in doing since the game may be released soon ( I have no idea this post is to alleviate this ignorance mainly).

cyricc

There is an on going project but there are no official deadlines, in fact one of the rules is to not ask for ETAs. Here is the link to their forum, if you want to stay on top of it just register an account and watch it frequently.

http://www.code-gen.net/sc2beta/forum/index.php

Here is their latest update, #11.

We are a bit late with updates, but it's because Protoss and   partial Zerg progress + New server application and one of our members is   busy with Assassin's Creed 2.
- SCV is 100% done
- Barracks 100% done including Reactor and   TechLab
- Barracks units (Marine, Marauder) 50%
- Factory 100%   done including Reactor and TechLab
- Factory units (Hellion, Tank)   50%
- Probe is 100% done
- Gateway units (Zealot, Stalker) 50%
-   Drone is 100% done
- Finished Server Application (still need to tweak it, but that's it)
-   Win7 Support is almost done (This was reason for Update delaying. We   removed ring0 injection, and replaced it with new method).
- int3   Debug Trapper "disabled"
- Syncronization was rewritten with double   ping feedback
- Video of new Server application (or screenshot) will follow.   Because of implementing Win7 support, we had to delay the video because   it would be useless.

balnazzar951

2-3 teams are making bnet 2 emulator  8)
check this out but many people think they are fake\scammers but i dont think that soo check it out http://www.code-gen.net/sc2beta/  :P
Starcraft 2 Beta

superhappyfuntime

Thanks a lot, guess I missed that part on the rules but again thanks for the update!