StarCrack ALLin1 (OFFICIAL) (site moved read last post for new links!)

Started by BoBoStariaN, March 01, 2010, 03:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vernam7

v5.7.0 is LIVE 8)

TONS of new changes and features, enjoy it all and Happy Easter to everyone.

Dv2236

Nice job Vernam7, I love the Launcher!

You make a easy to use launcher and it even looks grate, and now you make it look even better.  :thumbsup:

I was also wondering if anyone is getting this same problem I am getting, trying to attach the pic's. Not sure how it works with SMF, use to IPB  ;)

lol forgot i was not on win7 anymore, saved the files in bmp by default  :bangshead:
My messenger contact information can be found here

Vernam7

Quote from: Dv2236 on April 03, 2010, 12:29:24 AM
Nice job Vernam7, I love the Launcher!

You make a easy to use launcher and it even looks grate, and now you make it look even better.  :thumbsup:

I was also wondering if anyone is getting this same problem I am getting, trying to attach the pic's. Not sure how it works with SMF, use to IPB  ;)

lol forgot i was not on win7 anymore, saved the files in bmp by default  :bangshead:

well this stupid think happened to me once it had to do with the default localazition settings in your windows!
what windows loc settings do you use?
because it seems its little different and the point system messurment goes crazy

i will fix it dude but i will need you specially for testing beta before going live.

so plz pm me and i get back to you when ready.

tnx

Rokrdude

The previous version was working perfectly but this version is giving me
all sorts of problems like unable to find starcraft 2 beta

Is it bcs my game is not installed in default directory while launcher is?

I there anyway around or should I reinstall the game in default directory?

I reinstalled it in default directory still the game crashes as soon as loading is complete with the new launcher but works with old launcher

Btw i notice there is no  uninstall feature for the launcher which is quite strange

the_ace

Hi Vernam, the update worked great for a while, but now it sais:
startindex must not be <0 when choosing maps. i installed maps with 8 ans 12 player option.

Maybe i reinstall the old version of your launcher.
do you have an idea?

but btw: it looks great! Thanks!

-----------

kk, i now reinstalled old version, but selecting the race doesnt work anymore.
deleting the scallin-directory and reinstalling the newest version didnt solve my problem after all.
ist still sais: startindex may not ne < 0.  :(
Still looking for a beta key. If someone could invite me...

Vernam7

guys nothing was changed in this version how the tool detects the game! nothing at all!
so not find the game is strange! maybe reinstalling it?

so here is a quick work arround about map index issue

totally delete the sc2alli1 directory (no need for uninstall cause it doesnt install stuff here and there just in this directory)

then install the 5.7.0

then clean your cache files and download latest

then empty your \documents\starcraft ii beta\Maps directory

then download and install (copy paste 1st time Manually at least 1-2 maps in your maps directory that you emptied before)

launcer should work, i am serching for this stupid index i will find it and make new version Today!

stay tuned!

the_ace

It tired all exept the cache files. where can i get them? didnt actually find them here in the forum.
Vernam, can this behavior be explained by installing 8 or 12-player maps?
thx

Vernam7

Quote from: the_ace on April 03, 2010, 05:54:48 AM
startindex must not be <0 when choosing maps. i installed maps with 8 ans 12 player option.

do you have an idea?

-----------

deleting the scallin-directory and reinstalling the newest version didnt solve my problem after all.

you try to use what??? 12 player map file? really? i nevered had such map to test i only support up to 8 slots like normal Blizzard games!

plz PM your 12 and 8 slot maps asap, and i see what i can do, the sure is i will not support 12 players no matter what. sorry this not starcraft anymore you know 12 players! :-[

Rokrdude

I tried everything but now after following your steps the game loads but after loading it says you are victorious.
I tried using different AI's including the original one but to no avail
Previous version is working perfectly.

Btw is it necessary for the new version that my game is installed in default location bcs the launcher is installed in default location but the game is,t and works with previous launcher only.

Dv2236

Quote from: Vernam7 on April 03, 2010, 04:31:37 AM

well this stupid think happened to me once it had to do with the default localazition settings in your windows!
because it seems its little different and the point system messurment goes crazy

i will fix it dude but i will need you specially for testing beta before going live.

tnx

I'm running XP home 32bit right now, and I installed everything in default locations.
C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta
C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\SC2ALLin1
dont know if u need where the Cache file goes or not
C:\Documents and Settings\Dv2236\Local Settings\Application Data\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net\

Vernam7

Quote from: Dv2236 on April 03, 2010, 11:18:04 AM
Quote from: Vernam7 on April 03, 2010, 04:31:37 AM

tnx

I'm running XP home 32bit right now, and I installed everything in default locations.
C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta
C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\SC2ALLin1
dont know if u need where the Cache file goes or not
C:\Documents and Settings\Dv2236\Local Settings\Application Data\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net\

and??? still problem?

guys its Offici the index error is cause to the hell edited maps you are trying to use I do not and i will not support more than 8 players maps and non modified ones!

next version will have proper warning

about the all victory condition the changes to not apply correctly i will fix that too asap today!

i need 1-2 users also with localization and start location issues to test before release.

sorry peopel i dont have all windows installed and localizations to test them so hard!

i try my best

Dv2236

I use the original Blizz maps you posted in your topic, Just insane you wanted to know.

I would also be willing to test. I have almost every messenger known to Trillian.  :cheers:
but when it comes to sending files I don't like MSN because they cap you! :ticked:

Edit:
I have a question now that I think about it what is the Cache file used for?
I downloaded mine from
http://www.sc2win.com/starcraft-2-downloads/starcraft-2-cache-files-update/
but when I use it, it makes the game lag and I notice no different than when I dont use it?
The game runs alot faster with out it though for me at lest...

the_ace

Quote from: Vernam7 on April 03, 2010, 10:59:39 AM
Quote from: the_ace on April 03, 2010, 05:54:48 AM

do you have an idea?

-----------

you try to use what??? 12 player map file? really? i nevered had such map to test i only support up to 8 slots like normal Blizzard games!

plz PM your 12 and 8 slot maps asap, and i see what i can do, the sure is i will not support 12 players no matter what. sorry this not starcraft anymore you know 12 players! :-[

hi vernam,
error still exists, even if i change cache files.
i tried this map: http://sc2.nibbits.com/maps/project/74290/shakuras-plateau-sbmoney-map
this seems to be responsible for the crash.
after this the only thing i didnt try is reinstalling the whole game.
maybe you find out whats buggin me ;-)
bg

Vernam7

friedn i have found the bug with index its due to some maps as i said before
i have fixed the 8 and 12 player BUT only the 8 will be supported in my next version, for 2 reasons

1)i want to keep this expireance as close to original starcraft 2 game as possible so no 12 players only 8

and 2)

i dont have so much space for 12 slots even if i had its really a mess with the 12 start locations on the minimap, its one up to the other, and its not my tools fault but the map creators who made locations so close aone to each other!

i am sorry plz use for now regular maps.

ringlas

I enjoyed several games today with the new launcher, also watching few replays and I was (as always) very pleased with the great job done! However, the thing that truly made my day was when I downloaded Strategy AI v 0.3 Base.SC2Data file and picked it up from the launcher with the option to change the AI and it worked as a charm! It really did loaded it without problems and afterwards getting back at Starcrack's AI was piece a cake.
So once again my admiration to this launcher, as a lazy user I want something simple, something within a few clicks with the mouse, something looking good and here it is - ALLin1 tool!
I can't wait to see what will you come up with next.  8)