MapHack Tested & Working On Battle.net

Started by CraniX, March 15, 2010, 09:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sacroid

Quote from: CraniX on March 16, 2010, 08:58:39 PM
I do it just for the fun of doing it, not to use.

WTF? So you have fun making something that will ruin the awesome B.Net 2.0 experience and you are not going to use it?
Then, if you like programming and stuff, do something you will use and something that will be good for everyone and not BAD.

Sacroid

Quote from: Sacroid on March 17, 2010, 03:27:35 PM
Quote from: CraniX on March 16, 2010, 08:58:39 PM
I do it just for the fun of doing it, not to use.

WTF? So you have fun making something that will ruin the awesome B.Net 2.0 experience and you are not going to use it?
Then, if you like programming and stuff, do something you will use and something that will be good for everyone and not BAD.

Rain[sun]

When will you learn that bad and good are points of view?
Nobody cares if you get offended by this, a lot of people like maphacking and they have as much right to maphack as you do to play a cracked version of the beta.
Or wait, are we making exceptions to rules now?
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

Man7a

The Issue is not the rules. what all the SCII Beta Launcher users are doing is not right in the eyes of Blizzard, but what blizzard is doing is not right in the eyes of their Hard Core Fans.. thus neither party will believe they are doing wrong. but the law is only on the one side.

What the Problem is about Hax is the Disrespect towards your fellow Gamer if used against him. Trash talking and all that goes apart with that is part of the sport, tho a lvl of sportsman ship should be shown.

But hacking and beating a player that has trained 4 times asmuch as you is wrong. how can you justify it being not wrong.

Forget the "LAW/Rules" if i was to play a important match and you pull my power cable, i would want to kill you. In the case of Hacking and winning, you not just wasted 20 minutes of my gaming time, you gave me a loss and you broke my moral, if i found out it was you, i would want to kill you.

This all said, we should have a certain lvl of respect towards one another. and be sportsman of our own league.

Remember, Hacking brings a whole lot of problems into the picture, no longer can you win a game without being accused of cheating, and in some cased, winning a match fair will get you banned because the loser accused you of hacking.

so please, to all the Hackers using any form of Hax, please use responsibly and not against your fellow mate.

Manta