Help me win a sc2 beta key please!

Started by jyim89, April 06, 2010, 03:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jyim89

So, currently SK gaming is giving out 20 beta keys: 4 on monday, 4 today, 4 on wednesday, etc.  Today's competition is a sc2 character dressup competition.  Basically I need the most likes to be able to win today.  Please check out my picture and if anyone likes it please press the "Like" button.  Heck, just press the like button even if u hate it  ;) .

You can find the picture here http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=117279&id=100000639463176#!/group.php?v=wall&gid=6506097315 and my picture is the picture uploaded by Jack Yo (the one with the medic and marine).   I think you may have to join the group first before you can vote but I'm sure you can unjoin the group afterwards.

Thanks!

gile23

Ok, i activate some of my friends, and i think that you can win, wanna give me invite if you win ?

See ya !

jyim89

Quote from: gile23 on April 06, 2010, 04:08:20 PM
Ok, i activate some of my friends, and i think that you can win, wanna give me invite if you win ?

See ya !

If I get a friend request I will definitely give one to you since you are helping me out ^_^

gile23

Activating friends :). Just tell me how much time we have ?

See ya !

jyim89

Thanks alot for helping me out Gile!  I think there is only a few hours left though.  I don't know for sure because I don't know what time zone SK Gamers are in. =/

gile23

It looks like that i must dissapoint you, guy which made this group is from Scandinavia, there is now 00:50 after midnight, i activated some of my online friends (a lot of them is now offline), for a couple of hours you will have at least 40 likes, at least, i go now spam on their walls :).

See ya!

jyim89

Quote from: gile23 on April 06, 2010, 04:51:27 PM
It looks like that i must dissapoint you, guy which made this group is from Scandinavia, there is now 00:50 after midnight, i activated some of my online friends (a lot of them is now offline), for a couple of hours you will have at least 40 likes, at least, i go now spam on their walls :) .

See ya!

Lol, at least you've tried to help out. That is what counts ^_^.

gile23

Np, if you want, submit one image, in 01:00 after midnight, i wll have time activate my friends and give you sc2 beta key ?

See ya !

jyim89

Quote from: gile23 on April 07, 2010, 03:55:17 AM
Np, if you want, submit one image, in 01:00 after midnight, i wll have time activate my friends and give you sc2 beta key ?

See ya !

Lol the event is over and I lost. xD  I only had 16 likes when the other people had 50+ likes. T_T

btw, thanks for helping :)