no more

Started by jyim89, April 21, 2010, 11:00:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jyim89

surprise.

second key up at the title

jackyoo

omg.  I just tried it an it works! THANKS!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers:

fxandrei

jyim89

I got two random invites from SC2betaGB with actual keys in them in a couple of my accounts today.  I'll post the other one later today.

Enhancelogic

You're a cool guy, I only hope there are more people like you.  LOL

fxandrei

ow god how muuch i would want one .

mylifeforaiur

So, when are you gonna post the next key exactly? Hurry it up.  I've been refreshing this page for a couple minutes now...

jyim89

When I feel like it.  I don't really want to say when just to keep up the suspense... It might be 1 second later or 10 hours later.   :D

mylifeforaiur

Thats stupid and retarded! :ticked: Why don't u stop being a stupid noob and think your sooo cool because you have extra keys and just post the key already and stop wasting my time that I could be using to pwn other noobs like you on real sc2!

Bonkers

he's nice enough to post his key, you should thank him instead and keep spamming F5 or buy one on ebay or keep trying the facebook contest.

mylifeforaiur

hes not being nice.  If he was being nice he woulda posted his other key already.  He just wants look cool in the forums because he has no life elsewhere.  He is exactly like those no life noobs that post keys on facebook but no one can claim because of all the bots out there and yet they do NOTHING about it! :ticked:

jyim89

Quote from: mylifeforaiur on April 21, 2010, 01:52:03 PM
hes not being nice.  If he was being nice he woulda posted his other key already.  He just wants look cool in the forums because he has no life elsewhere.  He is exactly like those no life noobs that post keys on facebook but no one can claim because of all the bots out there and yet they do NOTHING about it! :ticked:

dude just chill the fuch out. -.-  I'll post it when I can get around to it.

Enhancelogic

Don't give the haters a chance to get the beta-key.  Just give it to someone who would appreciate it, me!  :P

Deagle

Quote from: Enhancelogic on April 21, 2010, 02:13:00 PM
Don't give the haters a chance to get the beta-key.  Just give it to someone who would appreciate it, me!  :P
or me :P