TeamLiquid's 500 beta key giveout

Started by jyim89, April 22, 2010, 01:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deagle

Awesome. I hope now i will get a key :D

MDMM

jyim89

I Have NOOOO freakin clue! lol. I've been trying to figure out that too for that last few minutes. Its too confusing.  If anyone understands it better please let us know!

Deagle

I think they haven't started to give those keys, but there are going to make competitions or something soon. I guess...

cyricc

Quote from: jyim89 on April 22, 2010, 02:26:32 PM
I Have NOOOO freakin clue! lol. I've been trying to figure out that too for that last few minutes. Its too confusing.  If anyone understands it better please let us know!

Like is says if you read the page. Expect a series of random draws, giveaways, and challenges to secure   one!

jyim89

Quote from: cyricc on April 22, 2010, 09:02:09 PM

Like is says if you read the page. Expect a series of random draws, giveaways, and challenges to secure   one!
ya.. but where do we find these?

Deagle

Quote from: jyim89 on April 23, 2010, 08:43:22 AM
I Have NOOOO freakin clue! lol. I've been trying to figure out that too for that last few minutes. Its too confusing.  If anyone understands it better please let us know!

Like is says if you read the page. Expect a series of random draws, giveaways, and challenges to secure   one!
I think none of them have started yet ;)

iounas

Quote from: Deagle on April 23, 2010, 09:30:02 AM
Quote from: jyim89 on April 23, 2010, 08:43:22 AM

I think none of them have started yet ;)
They did.. But most of them were over night for eu.. like 2am..
Beta is over soon and their competitions are not worth it as they give a small amount so only most hardcore get one..
Some of them get more when they join several times and they basically live on the site and know the answers to questions..
Forget tl competitions..They post questions and in a minute hundreds of people answer and only a few get a key.. If you didt follow starcraft scene for at least 6 years every day you already lost the competition..

They had questions like "post a replay of a game where flash did 14cc fast expand on some map and lost" and stuff like that..

Organized_Chaos

Seriously, why even waste your time with these retarded contests and "scavenger hunts" when you can just pre-order the damn game and get a beta key?   ::)

iounas

Quote from: Organized_Chaos on April 23, 2010, 11:57:39 AM
  Seriously, why even waste your time with these retarded contests and "scavenger hunts" when you can just pre-order the damn game and get a beta key?   ::)
umm because that is only for US.. and there are about 200 countries in the world   ::)

jyim89

plus I've been hearing that places like gamestop has run out of keys to give out.

cyricc

Quote from: jyim89 on April 23, 2010, 12:18:55 PM
plus I've been hearing that places like gamestop has run out of keys to give out.

If that's the case than this 500 key giveaway is right on. Everyone who really wants one will just have to follow the little games or hunts that TL is planning to get one. It may seem tedious to have to participate in something like that but when you think about it, SO many people want a BK that its only fair to do this.