Alleged SC2 Beta "Sandbox Crack"

Started by Kryptiq, February 26, 2010, 04:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptiq

Thatguy2010

Virus scanned with AVG, Norton, Malewarebytes and Superanti spyware. No virus. You be trollin.

Kryptiq

Quote from: Thatguy2010 on February 26, 2010, 04:20:50 PM
Virus scanned with AVG, Norton, Malewarebytes and Superanti spyware. No virus. You be trollin.

I want you to post pics and a video proving that it works, thanks

hegemonwiggin

Quote from: Kryptiq on February 26, 2010, 04:21:54 PM
Quote from: Thatguy2010 on February 26, 2010, 04:20:50 PM

I want you to post pics and a video proving that it works, thanks

Charlie The Unicorn

Shun the non-believer! SHHHUUUUNNNN!!!!

Just tried it - It works. Sucks though cause you can't choose your race.... but I'm not really too mad, cause i can play.

Kryptiq

There's no proof at all that this works except for an edited video of someone entering a game. He only has one video - Teknogods has already had a youtube channel for a long time. This is pure bullshit.

Kower

Yep, it's bullshit. Don't download it. :)
Seriously don't download it while we at least enjoy this. And yep I made an account just to convince you to not download it.
glhf

2g4u

It works stupid ULGY trolls. Tested virus FREE! And it works!
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former!" Albert Einstein

Mike

First off being able to play by yourself and build shit is pointless to me, so i have no intention of using the crack. My avast did find a virus in it but anti viruses can have false positives. I can't say if it works or not but what i can say is simple. If being able to load a game and build stuff against no enemy is worth the risk then go for it. If you can wait then you should. I by no means am calling it a fake or a virus but i am saying is the reward worth the risk?

Rain[sun]

Lol idiots, point me in the direction of a screencapping program and ill gladly prove you wrong
normally i wouldnt waste my time but, I have never seen someone think so highly of themselves.

Have you not realized nobody cares if you believe em or not? Your loss really. Its good times making a big ass army of vikings then nuking em  ::)
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

Kryptiq

Quote from: Mike on February 26, 2010, 05:02:21 PM
First off being able to play by yourself and build shit is pointless to me, so i have no intention of using the crack. My avast did find a virus in it but anti viruses can have false positives. I can't say if it works or not but what i can say is simple. If being able to load a game and build stuff against no enemy is worth the risk then go for it. If you can wait then you should. I by no means am calling it a fake or a virus but i am saying is the reward worth the risk?

You're right, let the idiots be idiots. We'll all be playing Starcraft 2 eventually anyway. However I do like the kiddies that are bandwagoning with the hackers; pretty funnyLAWL

Kibblethunder

It works, I've played it. The reason why people (or at least I) might be interested in a sandbox version would be to test the control mechanics and get a hands-on feel for the game, something simple replay videos don't give you.

In regards to the "virus", its not, plain and simple. I've been following technogods for some time now and they're not some upstart script kiddie group who formed during sc2 to infect your computers with "teh loggers". They're established, smart and not malicious. They have a thriving community on their forums which probably wouldn't exist if they gave all their visitors viruses. They code stuff like this for fun and in their free time. The way their previous loaders (they don't like calling their programs cracks or hacks) have functioned ( I cant say for certain for sc2 but I imagine its along the same lines) is by injecting code into the program rather than modifying exe's such as other groups do. This injection is normally what causes antivirus programs to flip out.

Just my 2 cents. ;D

aimaimaim

well dunno about that but it does have a virus ..

will wait for confirmation that its false positive ..

THANK YOU DEVS! :D

Kower

Quote from: Kryptiq on February 26, 2010, 05:05:31 PM
Quote from: Mike on February 26, 2010, 05:02:21 PM

You're right, let the idiots be idiots. We'll all be playing Starcraft 2 eventually anyway. However I do like the kiddies that are bandwagoning with the hackers; pretty funnyLAWL

You're right, let the idiot be an idiot. We're all playing SC2b right now.

Ceron

oh my, its so wounderfull! i have filled the whole map why my creep, and owning all the terrain with my zerg army! so fun! ;D

thougt something to kill would be fun. killing my self does have it peaks.

Gamewiz

Quote from: Kryptiq on February 26, 2010, 04:19:48 PM
You're all being fooled.

Hahahaha! You are the fool. Perhaps if you got a virus protection program better than some crappy free version of AVG, you'd know there was no virus.

Try again troll.