you may play my 2nd sc2 account. info inside

Started by fade.fall., March 19, 2010, 01:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigshot

Yea fade, please write to Blizzard, that guy deserve it, please do it for us

xdayum

I heard something like that actually works, you should give it a try instead of just letting the guy get away with YOUR account.

fade.fall.

blizzard reviews that stuff on a case by case basis

when they bring up my case they will see im letting 15 ip addresses play on that account so they wont care

a way i could have prevented this would have been to send a change email address email to a different email address every day because it expires after 5 days and if he stole the account i could have activated that new email address and taken it back

o well. thats something i didnt do

i dont care i still got the second account to play on whenever

changing password can be done with the password. change email address emails are done with the secret answer

Blackcode

fade they will not know when ur account got stolen... so they ask no questions trust me.. just write them from the email u got the account.....

read my message too about the question i asked ya http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/pm/

Bigshot

At least try... it cost you nothing and whole community can play on that insteed thief. At least try.

NanoEntity

wow that sucks, just found out about this, sorry to hear it bro.

"NO MATTER WHERE YOU PLAN TO SPEND ETERNITY"

fade.fall.

nah blackcode i think im gonna be taking the second account and playing it more often. dunno if i will have free time for it

also ill try writing blizzard. if it works yay, if it dont work o well whatever

fade.fall.

http://www.babynames.com/Names/Pets/

its funny. max is number 1 on both lists lol

i knew i shouldnt of shared that account with the weak secret answer. dammit. i couldnt change the secret answer ugh

comando123

Quote from: fade.fall. on March 20, 2010, 02:26:10 PM
nah blackcode i think im gonna be taking the second account and playing it more often. dunno if i will have free time for it

also ill try writing blizzard. if it works yay, if it dont work o well whatever

you could say that the code they gave you  was already in use when you made it lol that way they dont expect anything fishy.

anyway fade im sorry to hear that someone would toop that low

ill be around for a little while today let me know when the account is open

Blackcode

ok dude... ty anyway... i was needed it for a few hours only... just to test things....
i did not got access to a real account till now...
and offline mode does not offers too much

huhen

Matchmaking is being patchy i've managed to play 1 game but it's down again.

Blackcode

can someoen watch on the list when my turn will be?
tonight or tommorow?

fade.fall.

try joinin customs huhan

im sure no one can crack the second secret answer. its basically zxcpuiaqeh

so huhan play the second account and pass it on to someone in thread through pm when ur bored with it

huhen

Custom games aren't working either :( hopefully it will start working again soon.