re-skinning SC2 units

Started by random_user12, March 08, 2010, 03:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

random_user12

I'm new here and first would like to say hi to everyone.

Secondly, I managed to work out how to re-skin SC2 units.
So far I've only reskinned to the zealot to have green armor instead of gold as a test to see if it works. I will make and post a tutorial on how to do it if people are interested.

here's a SS

jenkinsdjtg

Damb right im interested...  ??? 8)

random_user12

Quote from: jenkinsdjtg on March 08, 2010, 07:19:00 PM
Damb right im interested...  ??? 8)
Ok ill start making one

to keep you interested while Im writing the tut, heres a SS of some silvery protoss

blood_hound

can you make marines, marauders and reapers look like gundams? :D or color them dark XD

the Humans are not EXTINCT!!!

Ixibar

Quote from: blood_hound on March 08, 2010, 09:10:19 PM
can you make marines, marauders and reapers look like gundams? :D or color them dark XD

Use some launcher that lets u select color and select black... terrans in black looks soooo great

Kevkev88

I cant wait for this.. Just wandering if you can use multiple colors on multiple spots of a unit?

random_user12

Quote from: Kevkev88 on March 09, 2010, 02:49:08 AM
I cant wait for this.. Just wandering if you can use multiple colors on multiple spots of a unit?

yeah you can edit it how you like, I just did the green/silver as tests, Im gonna try putting a face on the marine next instead of it being yellow.

edit> tutorial is up btw if you missed it http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/general-discussion/%28tutorial%29-re-skinning-sc2-units/

Kevkev88

Quote from: random_user12 on March 09, 2010, 04:42:42 AM
Quote from: Kevkev88 on March 09, 2010, 02:49:08 AM

yeah you can edit it how you like, I just did the green/silver as tests, Im gonna try putting a face on the marine next instead of it being yellow.

edit> tutorial is up btw if you missed it http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/general-discussion/%28tutorial%29-re-skinning-sc2-units/

Good job my brother from another mother.