our prayers camed to an end... Almost

Started by Blackcode, February 26, 2010, 08:20:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ups

It runs so slow // how can we increase speed? :)

soagora

First race I got was protoss, and I was really wishing for this!  ;D

I am playing and posting here at the same time!

Gamewiz

Gamewiz

Shr3ku

I got problem with this crack. I just reinstalled SC2 (I got install from FilePlanet), just updated it.
I run crack, pick map - load and then right after loading is done I got error and back to windows.
I could easily watch replays without any problems. So it's not that my laptop can't handle SC :) . I also got Win7 64-bit

huhen

When I download the torrent all it shows is a txt fle. ???   When I download from the various mirrors it says unexpected break in operation or the file is unknown or damaged. help me!

Kryptiq

Can a veteran of these forums or an official dev please post a walk-through or something because a 500kb .exe that my antivirus is picking up is not looking trustworthy at fucking all.

DelaZ

Where can I download StarCraft 2? Anyone?

soagora

Tutorial to have fun with the crack:

1 - Build a large army
2 - Test your micro skills while forcing your units to atack each other
3 - Atack the protecting rocks

haha canot believe I am actually having a great time just doing this

soagora

Guys, this is legit, have you never got false alarm of your anti-virus on other cracks?

Really THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!!!

Darius

im getting same problem, got the luncher to run, i pick map file and then it says Unable to run map and it take's me back to login screen help anyone?

Edit: it says Unable to lunch game

Venom

Quote from: soagora on February 26, 2010, 04:12:11 PM

1 - Build a large army

Nah the best thing you can do is click on one unit at a time for 20+ times to hear all their lines. They are, as always with Blizzard, HILARIOUS. I almost fell off my chair laughing...try it :) )

Kryptiq

Quote from: Kryptiq on February 26, 2010, 04:11:43 PM
Can a veteran of these forums or an official dev please post a walk-through or something because a 500kb .exe that my antivirus is picking up is not looking trustworthy at fucking all.

All of you are installing viruses onto your computers. The teknogods site was obviously taken down by an elite group of hackers and they placed their virus on it that you're all willfully downloading.

Not to mention all the people that are saying OMG ITS WORKSL OOLOL IM PLAYING all registered to the forum JUST TODAY. I know I registered just today as well, but hopefully my words of wisdom will be seen.

DelaZ

Guys, can anyone tell me where I can download the installer for SC2? Please :) Thanks!

soagora

Quote from: Venom on February 26, 2010, 04:14:53 PM
Quote from: soagora on February 26, 2010, 04:12:11 PM

1 - Build a large army

Nah the best thing you can do is click on one unit at a time for 20+ times to hear all their lines. They are, as always with Blizzard, HILARIOUS. I almost fell off my chair laughing...try it :) )

Yeah, I remember doing that in warcraft 2, good to know that its even on beta =]

Just tested out the zealots hahaha