Selliing* starcraft 2 battle.net account

Started by sOuLZ, April 18, 2010, 03:00:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sOuLZ

im selling my account that i just got invitation to like two days ago unfortunatly im having legal problems and i wont be able to even get into the game at all so im jus gettin rid of it. im starttin at $50 i accept paypal. i know its my first post here but some of the older school users that played on battle.net back int he day knew me (the ones that probably warred we never really gamed) +sK+soulz^$^ was one of my aliases + {bA}X~soulz~X.. nowdays im a music producer and really dont have the time to even play games.  if your interested lemme know. as soon as i recieve paypal gift payment (as we'll both be online probably IMing each other) i will jus give you log in info, if really needed i guess i'll give up my email account (tho i really dont want to its the only one i use and lotta shit connected to it) i will just to ensure trust that your purchase is yours.
contact info
AIM: xsoulzgodx
celly: 3204205074 (text message before callin i dont answer numbers i dont know)
thanks

sOuLZ

sold already thanks to darkblizz.. sorry velle :( u were like 5 minutes too late