SC II - MAC community

Started by sicker27, May 05, 2010, 04:37:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sicker27

Well.. im playing SCII on a MAC and wondering that are any of these files (e.g. starcrack launcher & the A.I. ) work on MAC or are there any MAC version out there ?? 

thanks in advance for anyone kind enuff to answer...

please help support SCII - MAC community .

:)

Vernam7

unfortunately no.

there is no way with current programming language to convert my launcher to Mac compatible :(

Amberdilis

Theoretically though, if I'm not mistake, we could compile the Lazy Launch source code with Xcode and it should? work

berrykerry789

:( Even though i got my beta key, i would still like to play the starcrack ai on mac... was using bootcamp before...  :(
Carrier Has Arrived...

Vernam7

just the lazy combiled isnt enoug
and not combatible entirely i dont use the loader any more so tbat woulb be a wrong start becsuse with every new patch loader is less and less stable and besides that you need a lot of game options to set before go if i had lots of time i could write a mac launcher but a lot simpler

Amberdilis

Well, if we just distributed source code and got everyone to compile it themselves, compatibility wouldn't be an issue :D
Xcode is free @ the apple website

jet

AFAIK, LazyLauncher has been closed-source all this time, and it has no plans on releasing any source code whatsoever.

And anyway, to compile in XCode, we would need to have the loader's/crack's source written in Objective C, or something that Mac OS X can run. With that, an interface would need to be created for Mac OS X specifically. Just stick with virtualization/BootCamp, because a crack branching out into Mac OS X seems unlikely.