"Could not find Starcraft II Beta v0.3.0.14093!"

Started by kiae, February 28, 2010, 05:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiae

""Could not find Starcraft II Beta v0.3.0.14093!""

This is the error I get whenever I attempt to load LazyTown Loader. I placed the loader into the following directory - "C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft II Beta"

Starcraft BETA Launcher attempted to install updates at one point (the patches I assume), could this be what is causing my issues?

I have followed all the instructions step by step from this thread already - http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/index.php?topic=590.0

How do I remedy this?

kiae

Nevermind, solved it, have to update the patches before applying the rest of the instructions.

Thanks!

broxus

where have you found a direct link to the newest patch, good sir?

qwertyuiop

Quote from: kiae on February 28, 2010, 05:57:34 PM
Nevermind, solved it, have to update the patches before applying the rest of the instructions.

How or where did you download/update said patch? Please??? I keep getting the "could not find starcraft 2 beta 0.3.0.etc" from lazyloader... Help?

SupraDoom

Quote from: qwertyuiop on February 28, 2010, 08:03:03 PM
Quote from: kiae on February 28, 2010, 05:57:34 PM

How or where did you download/update said patch? Please??? I keep getting the "could not find starcraft 2 beta 0.3.0.etc" from lazyloader... Help?

I had the same problem. You just run Starcraft II right now and it will update..