[Starcraft II - Beta Launcher by Valkirie]

Started by chetjan, February 28, 2010, 10:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tresh

Valkirie, if i can help with the website part of the thingy let me know, id be happy to help.

Mikael

Quote from: dheffy22 on March 15, 2010, 02:50:37 PM
I'm sure this is a noob question...

Anyone have a link to a step-by-step of what to do with this once downloaded? I'm lost

1: Unpack the rar file
2: Copy the files you unpacked to the root of your Starcraft 2 Beta installation folder.
3: Run Starcraft II - Beta Launcher.exe

I can't get 0.22.2 or .3 to work.. i've got benjamin on msn and we've been trying to figure this out.
Windows 7 Ultimate here.. and all other loaders work , anyone got some ideas? Also note i know in the screenshots it says base 14356 assuming that's patch 5 from battle.net 2.0 , soon as i hit play on any map its doing this error.

and a few more.

And when i'm logged in under my own ladder name.

uFF-Da

Quote from: 77920 on March 15, 2010, 04:40:46 PMI can't get 0.22.2 or .3 to work.. i've got benjamin on msn and we've been trying to figure this out.
Windows 7 Ultimate here.. and all other loaders work , anyone got some ideas? Also note i know in the screenshots it says base 14356 assuming that's patch 5 from battle.net 2.0 , soon as i hit play on any map its doing this error.

and a few more.

My only work around to this problem was to download from the server by clicking download maps and use those... the other way never worked. 

EDIT: Wow... I am dumb.  I installed it, but I had the wrong LazyLaunch.exe.  I kept the original one, and not the one from x86.rar    haha... my bad!  :)  Thanks much person below me!

Tresh

Yes, its because of the version, current is 0.22.2 i believe.

ulises

Is there an option to play somehow 2v2 matches? (me+1AI vs 2xAI)

Quote from: 77920 on March 15, 2010, 04:40:46 PM
I can't get 0.22.2 or .3 to work.. i've got benjamin on msn and we've been trying to figure this out.

and a few more.

Since no of you randoms posted anything that would help me i'll just talk to benjamin in the morning.

Have a good one.

uFF-Da

Quote from: 77920 on March 15, 2010, 10:11:47 PM

and a few more.

Since no of you randoms posted anything that would help me i'll just talk to benjamin in the morning.

Have a good one.

i told you.  Download from server.  Click the "select maps from server" Play turns into "download" choose one that has AI in it.  The other ones aren't compatible with the AI files.

Quote from: uFF-Da on March 15, 2010, 10:21:23 PM

and a few more.

works one time.. and then stops working , its not keeping me logged into the ladder either.

Have a good one.

i told you.  Download from server.  Click the "select maps from server" Play turns into "download" choose one that has AI in it.  The other ones aren't compatible with the AI files.

dodongbadong

how does ladder work.. it seems that i cant find my nick name there..
You make your best AI script "cheating or not"
and ill test it for you
- FREE-

Ro3s

Quote from: 77920 on March 15, 2010, 11:27:42 PM
Quote from: uFF-Da on March 15, 2010, 10:21:23 PM

and a few more.

works one time.. and then stops working , its not keeping me logged into the ladder either.

Have a good one.

Did this before even coming on here looking for help!!!  DID NOT WORK!!! DLed a map from the LAUNCHER, and that very same ERROR popped up!!!!  So please can SOMEONE that knows whats going on HELP!!!

This is one of the Errors, same as this other dude:

System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'MpqLib, Version=1.0.3329.41510, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B1)
File name: 'MpqLib, Version=1.0.3329.41510, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800736B1): This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B1)
   at WindowsApplication1.FileIO.MPQRead(String file, String import, String export)
   at WindowsApplication1.Main.ReadingMapInfo()
   at WindowsApplication1.Main._Lambda$__7(Object a0, EventArgs a1)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)

BLA BLA BLA BLA, ect ect ect...

AND THIS IS THE OTHER ONE IM ALSO GETTING:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.
************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'Cache\MapInfo'.
File name: 'Cache\MapInfo'
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileInfo.get_Length()
   at WindowsApplication1.Main.btn_Play_Click()
   at WindowsApplication1.Main._Lambda$__2(Object a0, Even...

BLA BLA BLA, goes on forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP

DeMoNiK[TKD]

Quote from: Ro3s on March 16, 2010, 09:17:15 AM

Did this before even coming on here looking for help!!!  DID NOT WORK!!! DLed a map from the LAUNCHER, and that very same ERROR popped up!!!!  So please can SOMEONE that knows whats going on HELP!!!

This is one of the Errors, same as this other dude:

System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'MpqLib, Version=1.0.3329.41510, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B1)
File name: 'MpqLib, Version=1.0.3329.41510, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800736B1): This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B1)
   at WindowsApplication1.FileIO.MPQRead(String file, String import, String export)
   at WindowsApplication1.Main.ReadingMapInfo()
   at WindowsApplication1.Main._Lambda$__7(Object a0, EventArgs a1)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)

BLA BLA BLA BLA, ect ect ect...

AND THIS IS THE OTHER ONE IM ALSO GETTING:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.
************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'Cache\MapInfo'.
File name: 'Cache\MapInfo'
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileInfo.get_Length()
   at WindowsApplication1.Main.btn_Play_Click()
   at WindowsApplication1.Main._Lambda$__2(Object a0, Even...

BLA BLA BLA, goes on forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP

Hi, I don't know what the rules are regarding to posting outside links, but I made an installer that installs all needed files to play Offline with bots.

http://teknogods.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2229

DON'T USE THE SHORTCUT!

Create a new shortcut of the Beta Launcher and place it where ever you want, I also recommend dl'ing the map pack and installing that, if you have any problems, post in that topic I gave you  ;)

[mrn]

bhx

Anyone can post the system requirements for the SC2 beta?
I have some problem to find a way to have SC2launcher and/or LazyLaunch work properly. The game exits as soon as finishes loading and I can't find the reason.

Before get myself crazy I'd like to know the sys req just in case...

Any help would be appreciated :)

Ro3s

Thanks alot DeMoNik!!!  Much Appreciated!!!