[Starcraft II - Beta Launcher by Valkirie]

Started by chetjan, February 28, 2010, 10:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tl2e3le4f

I downloaded the new 0.23 one and tried out the teams but they wouldnt work. I'm on windows 7 and it always gave me an error whenever I tried to load the game with teams. But I could play when I didn't use teams which might mean something is wrong with the team loader. But overall, it looks better and very easy to use.
Keep up the good work guys! I'm looking foward to a working loader with teams so I can finally team up with the AI.  :)

Valkirie

Quote from: tl2e3le4f on March 21, 2010, 04:43:53 AM
I downloaded the new 0.23 one and tried out the teams but they wouldnt work. I'm on windows 7 and it always gave me an error whenever I tried to load the game with teams. But I could play when I didn't use teams which might mean something is wrong with the team loader. But overall, it looks better and very easy to use.
Keep up the good work guys! I'm looking foward to a working loader with teams so I can finally team up with the AI.  :)
Which error ?

chikopaws

Hey valk,, thx for 0.22.3 !!

but why everytime I launch your launcher it keeps telling me no internet connection detected??
although I have an internet connetion..

Help pleasee..

Dougz

would it be possible to add in the "Faster" starting speed by default, it's so annoying having to keep changing that.

KillMasterCZ

I have problems with the starting locations. Whenever i start the game, they set back to random.  :( Anyone has the same problem?

flycat19

Like this launcher the most, good job.
i wonder if you will add a replay list to the app, and a marker shows which replay has ben watched will be great.

Sacroidd

I have a little issue with the launcher, each time I play a game and I finish it, I go to the ladder website and I search for my name, all I see is my name repeatedly. So each time I play a game, it creates one "account" to the ladder. How do I fix this?

Valkirie

Quote from: SCSac on March 21, 2010, 08:02:01 AM
I have a little issue with the launcher, each time I play a game and I finish it, I go to the ladder website and I search for my name, all I see is my name repeatedly. So each time I play a game, it creates one "account" to the ladder. How do I fix this?
Can you please give me your ladder name ?

tl2e3le4f

Quote from: Valkirie on March 21, 2010, 04:51:39 AM
Which error ?
It just says starcraft has an encountered an error and needs to close. Also, this error occurs when the game almost finishes loading and then the game minimizes. It's still running but after I restore it, it never loads pass that spot. Then I check the desktop and see the error.

Valkirie

Quote from: tl2e3le4f on March 21, 2010, 08:24:20 AM
Quote from: Valkirie on March 21, 2010, 04:51:39 AM
Which error ?
It just says starcraft has an encountered an error and needs to close. Also, this error occurs when the game almost finishes loading and then the game minimizes. It's still running but after I restore it, it never loads pass that spot. Then I check the desktop and see the error.
Sounds like Teampatcher is doing something wrong. Theoretically fixed for next release.

xardan

my share resources does not work i have no idea why. If anyone knows how to fix it plz respond  :) ! (no error message or anything)

Sacroidd

Quote from: Valkirie on March 21, 2010, 08:03:56 AM

My ladder name is : Sacroid

Valkirie

Quote from: SCSac on March 21, 2010, 09:05:36 AM

Looks like the launcher can't identify your MAC address which is used to identify you.

Sacroidd

Quote from: Valkirie on March 21, 2010, 09:12:54 AM

Looks like the launcher can't identify your MAC address which is used to identify you.
Maybe because I use a USB modem?

Valkirie

Quote from: SCSac on March 21, 2010, 09:38:51 AM
Quote from: Valkirie on March 21, 2010, 09:12:54 AM

Maybe because I use a USB modem?
Launcher is now using Windows GUID which is also unique. Should fix the problem ^^