[Starcraft II - Beta Launcher by Valkirie]

Started by chetjan, February 28, 2010, 10:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jakku

I think Difficulty selection does not work properly  ::)

Zeke50100

Hey, I think there should be a ladder reset to correspond with Patch 6 and the official BNet reset :D

I just stick with Medium difficulty; I don't want to risk playing a cheating AI.

chikopaws

Quote from: jakku on March 26, 2010, 05:05:29 AM

what make u said that?

I think it's work for me.. I can tell the difference between medium and insane AI..

anyway, which is harder? AI v7 insane or AI v7 cheating AI from turd??

jakku

Quote from: chikopaws on March 26, 2010, 11:08:44 AM
Quote from: jakku on March 26, 2010, 05:05:29 AM

what make u said that?

I think it's work for me.. I can tell the difference between medium and insane AI..

anyway, which is harder? AI v7 insane or AI v7 cheating AI from turd??

Quote from: chikopaws
Confirming that a fair few bugs made their way out in v7.0, if your AI   isn't expanding make sure difficulty is set to 0. ZERO. Keep the   feedback comming, compare the difficulty to V6. I'm working on 7.1   fixing those bugs, fixing terran as well as zerg late game and adding   some stuff.

Ohrmazd

Still waiting for information on exactly how the difficulty settings work.

Should we not bother using Starcrack easy or hard? Does this difficulty do essentially the same thing?

What settings does it change at what level, and to what?

Thanks.

neo4ever

were do i go to register for ladder im new sry

Elemental Crisis

Hello,

First off I want to say thank you for the launcher! Its the best one I've used so far. :)

I was wondering if in a future version if you can either add the ability for the user to change the Map/AI box width or increase the AI box width?

I did it on my copy so I could read the AI names.

Valkirie

Organized_Chaos

I'm not sure what's going on, but for some reason, the launcher crashes whenever I select Lost Temple as the map.  It only crashes when I click on LT with "Unhandled exception" error.  Very weird.  It's definitely an original, untouched map, just like the rest.  They all came in the same pack.  It even crashes on the LT that I downloaded from your launcher!!! 

What's the deal with that??  :(

Also some suggestions:

1.  Add Team / FFA drop down selection box, so we don't have to bother selecting teams if we want to do 1v1.

2.  Change "none" in the game type where you select AI/Human, etc to "Closed", which should make all the selections for that slot disappear (like in Vernam's launcher).

Other than that, it's great!

God

Thanks a lot Valkirie.  The BEST launcher ever!   Except, start locations still not working.  Loading screens are ownage now.  :)

Valkirie

Quote from: God on March 27, 2010, 10:52:15 AM
Thanks a lot Valkirie.  The BEST launcher ever!   Except, start locations still not working.  Loading screens are ownage now.  :)
It seams I'm doing it wrong. Must come from random. If you define them all it should works.

canavaro99

I got a problem when i launch SC2 the screen will go black or the load will stop in the middle and after a while a error comes up.  :( plzz help me!

Valkirie

Quote from: canavaro99 on March 27, 2010, 11:26:48 AM
I got a problem when i launch SC2 the screen will go black or the load will stop in the middle and after a while a error comes up.  :( plzz help me!
Try another map ?

canavaro99

Quote from: Valkirie on March 27, 2010, 11:28:59 AM
Quote from: canavaro99 on March 27, 2010, 11:26:48 AM
Try another map ?

no map works

Valkirie

Can you tell me, step by step, how you're launching a map. ?