Problems with UMS

Started by Domar, August 06, 2011, 09:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Domar

Hi there, i'm playing a cracked enGB version of the game, free-for-all and melee modes work with with sc2allin1, but use map settings doesn't, Such as on the Zone Control Ultra map, it loads the map but the entire map just stays empty, I get no troops, buildings, or anything, and the entire map sits there with fog of war.

Or on the Left 2 Die map, I take control of the buildings and troops on my side, but the other player's buildings and troops turn into an enemy force, it doesn't mine, build, or move the troops, but its attack-able, and getting close to the troops they attack me. Also, the zombie force that's supposed to come at me never does, I sent out troops And they hadn't infested any buildings and had made no troops. The research building never lets me use it, and I never got biomass.

This happens both with trying to load a use map settings map with use map settings mode in sc2allin1, and dragging the map file over the sc2 shortcut to start up the map.

Could someone please tell me how to get Use Map Settings working?

Also, i'm looking for a particular map which appears to have vanished off the web, Save Sarah, I look around and see articles praising it, but everyone says they can't find it.