Working trainer?

Started by zealot, March 13, 2010, 02:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zealot

I was wondering if there is a working trainer for sc2, to be used against AI (miner/gas one)

I was using one but the latest patch seems to have messed it up, thank you.

Master619

Quote from: zealot on March 13, 2010, 02:08:13 PM
I was wondering if there is a working trainer for sc2, to be used against AI (miner/gas one)

For gas and mineral, I was able to use cheat engine to find the address and modify them, really easy.
Im looking for a trainer which can change the 200 unit limit into unlimited, and of course some instant build/instant research feature would be nice.

CTS_AE

Quote from: Master619 on March 14, 2010, 01:44:54 AM
Quote from: zealot on March 13, 2010, 02:08:13 PM

For gas and mineral, I was able to use cheat engine to find the address and modify them, really easy.
Im looking for a trainer which can change the 200 unit limit into unlimited, and of course some instant build/instant research feature would be nice.

for a unit limit to be unlimited you need to find it's address and "Freeze" it, thus it never gets to being fully full.

I have wished for instants too, and lol too bad there's no cheats yet that you can't just type in lol, which is cool though that people have to try harder for something they shouldn't even be able to do in the first place anyways :P but anywho.  You could always use a speed hack which cheat engine has, but there's some out there with hot keys but it doesn't help you out much either when you're opponent will be moving faster too, Faster AI oh noes! but.... the game will definitely go much quicker.  I guess that could be a few ways to learn how well AI works, #1 would be map hacks, #2 would be speed hacks, but I guess you could always just be a spectator.

Master619

Quote from: CTS_AE on March 14, 2010, 01:51:47 AM
for a unit limit to be unlimited you need to find it's address and "Freeze" it, thus it never gets to being fully full.
I tried that and no result. I searched the value using cheat engine and all types available (2bytes, 4bytes, ...) and seemed that there is no address containing that data (???). The gas/mineral address was really easy to find.

CTS_AE

Quote from: Master619 on March 14, 2010, 02:34:44 AM
Quote from: CTS_AE on March 14, 2010, 01:51:47 AM
I tried that and no result. I searched the value using cheat engine and all types available (2bytes, 4bytes, ...) and seemed that there is no address containing that data ( ??? ). The gas/mineral address was really easy to find.

yeah dare say it, I'm in the same exact boat lol
I just hate that my system only has like 2gb of ram and 50% is used by the oS and sc2 uses like 600-900 mb of ram and then like... that just screws you for CE. I wanted to start with an unknown value and then use incrementing/decrementing to try and find it, but to start with an unknown value is like... impossible, or maybe just for me since I have no ram after everything is loaded :(

Edit: looking at the addresses I pulled, they seem to be the same, just try the player2 resource modifications.
And his last thing he released with music does happen to work for the resources

ah kay that's why this didn't work for me at first, that's because this was made for the new patch and I just hadn't downloaded it yet. So yeah things work  :)
But there is the bug with the maphack with you going to spectator.
Freezer doesn't seem to work for population :(

juboaku

The population is a bit tricky, it is also a 4   byte value, but You need to search for a value which is the population   amount * 4096 . 

So if Your population is 1, You need to search for 4096, if Your pop. is   2 then 8192 etc. 

You start with 6 units so the population is 24576 at the start of the   level. 

All addresses are static so You need to search for them only once then   it will be on the same location. Takes about 10 seconds to find it this   way.

Master619

Quote from: juboaku on March 14, 2010, 07:23:10 AM

The population is a bit tricky, it is also a 4   byte value, but You need to search for a value which is the population   amount * 4096 . 

So if Your population is 1, You need to search for 4096, if Your pop. is   2 then 8192 etc. 

You start with 6 units so the population is 24576 at the start of the   level. 

All addresses are static so You need to search for them only once then   it will be on the same location. Takes about 10 seconds to find it this   way.

Thanks alot  :) :)

And for the trainer, i tried and it worked nearly well. Mineral, gas and population option worked as expected, but for the maphack feature there is some "bug"s(?). When I activated it, the whole map became viewable, which is good, but the resources bar (mineral, gas and population) dissapear and leave only a number 50 on the view (I wonder what that means). I counldnt fully control my units either. All I could do was moving them. There was no command appeared on the right panel when I select any unit. Even the unit selection became weird, I could not select multiple units at a time (by dragging, double clicking or with shift key), and by dragging it seemed to prior to mineral mines (?), if there is a mineral mine in the area of dragging, it will be selected, not any unit which is also in the area. These bugs will dissappear if I turnoff the option (and reappear if I turn it on again).

And no, im not complaining (i have no right to, and i dont even want to  :D :D ). The trainer is very good except for the bugs above. I think we are supposed to be able to fully play the match even when the maphack is on, right  :) ? If that bug is fixed the trainer will be even greater  ;) ;) .

And again, thanks to CraniX for the great work  :P :P