you may play my 2nd sc2 account. info inside

Started by fade.fall., March 19, 2010, 01:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xdayum

I'd like to fall in line, even among the confusion. Take your time, I'll be patient.

NoNic2

twan

I would like to thank fade.fall for his generousness and kindness for letting the down-on-their-luck users (who didn't receive a beta key) in the darkblizz community get a chance to see how the new SC2/battle.net is. You are awesome and I think you deserve a medal for caring about us!

Sc2Elite

For less confusion the line is this as of now. Reply with a post with your name under these and the line starts there.
Sc2Elite=me
Fighterkill
Silverhand
xdayum
I will follow this when i get my play. If the user doesnt reply i will go to the next person in line.

NoNic2

Ok now it is dowloading maps to catche, i am starting to play in 1 minute

Sc2Elite

Quote from: twan on March 20, 2010, 04:44:30 AM
I would like to thank fade.fall for his generousness and kindness for letting the down-on-their-luck users (who didn't receive a beta key) in the darkblizz community get a chance to see how the new SC2/battle.net is. You are awesome and I think you deserve a medal for caring about us!
He definitely deserves a medal for this one. Thanks so much Fade!

DJZ7

xdayum I am after him for sure. Been on the list since page 7.

NoNic2

Ok i played 2 games , sc2elite i will give account info now to you

AnimeSakuraTM

Alright I am done! I believe fighter_kill is next? pm me and I will give you the account info. I really had some nice matches! I really would like to thank fade for giving us such and opportunity  :) . BIG THANKS Fade!

Sc2Elite

Posting to confirm i will hand my next to silver. will play 1-2 hours.

williewonka

can i play get on the list to? your great man that you do this for other ppl!

AnimeSakuraTM

Alright, I am posting here to comfirm that fighter_kill has received the account info and is currently playing the beta. Thank you so much!  :)