you may play my 2nd sc2 account. info inside

Started by fade.fall., March 19, 2010, 01:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fade.fall.

well thats lame

the secret answer for my first account was easy to crack

the secret answer for the second account was harder to crack

someone found out the secret answer for the first account and stole it and changed the email. its gone. second one still works im sure no one can crack that secret answer ill still share it i dont care

xdayum

Sorry to hear that fade... thats a douche move whoever did it. =\

coolflip

you should put a bunch of random numbers/letters and save it to a text doccument, its what i did when my steam account got hacked

fade.fall.

i was orignally sharing the extra one cuz it had a strong secret answer

then i started sharing the first that has a weak secret answer. first got stolen. i just reset the second accounts password

oh well

NoNic2

coolflip

Quote from: fade.fall. on March 20, 2010, 01:27:56 PM

then i started sharing the first that has a weak secret answer. first got stolen. i just reset the second accounts password

oh well

Its sad that someone would go as low as stealing an account you shared with them

StarBR

Well..make sure the second have a really strong passwd  ;)

Ozymandias

Quote from: coolflip on March 20, 2010, 01:30:10 PM
Quote from: fade.fall. on March 20, 2010, 01:27:56 PM

oh well

Its sad that someone would go as low as stealing an account you shared with them

quote.... sad.

fade.fall.

the sucky part is once you pick a secret answer, its impossible to change it

i wanted to change the secret answer with the secret answer but it wouldnt let me

coolflip

maby we could get everyone who had an account last night to post who they gave it to, and possibly find who did this and atleast not allow them access to the 2nd one

huhen

So is anyone playing on it now? If not i'd be happy to give it a go

coolflip

Quote from: huhen on March 20, 2010, 01:38:30 PM
So is anyone playing on it now? If not i'd be happy to give it a go

He said he will send out the password to someone by pm when the password changes, it takes time on the new bnet for whatever reason

fade.fall.

ok huhun i'll send you account/password for 2nd account u can play it.  1st is gone and stolen