StarCrack AI Official Thread (Latest Version: 7.0 )

Started by turdburgler, March 01, 2010, 08:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

godspiral

nice job adding hellions v zerg

I'm not sure if its stronger than 6.1 yet, or if I'm just playing it too cautiously expecting it to be.  But thanks again.

Nissep

very good job, a lot harder and better, thanks a lot

orbb24

I played 3 matches and I don't know what it is but it seems exactly the same. In all three games I was rushed quickly and that is all they really did. I cleared out the first wave, then the second, then counter pushed and won. I will admit that I lost a 4th match really fast. A ZvZ. That is only because I tried to go for an economy build and got fast rushed by zerglings. Every game consisted of getting rushed quickly. Nothing else seems to be very different though I did see an orbital command up and toss warped in some cannons for D.

godspiral

one thing 6.1 did a lot better in tvz is build a few marauders and keep them in formation ahead of marines, which makes it harder to just attack move (rape with) banelings on its marine group.

NoNic2

Ok I played 4 games, on v6.1.1 lately I only play cheating version with around 50% win rate. So when i finally played v7 I lost first 2 games very easily and rushes felt very similiar to 6.1.1 cheating version, I wasent prepared and dident expect something like that and easily lost. Next 2 games I won very easily and felt very easy similiar to difficulty in normal 6.1.1.  Overall there are tons of little improvements, need to play more...

darkshark

Didnt seem like the first rush had any oomph. though it was much more diverse, but I followed it back to the base and there was nothing left defending.. squished

omerbenamram

FINALLY

a working zerg AI that builds more than a few lings for starters. Rushed me very fast! plays similar to most silver league players. I am eager to check Terran. Thx for this fantastic AI!

itsarabbit

Okay, so I played four games, all of them ended early except one.
1st game, PvT:
I sent out an early scout to build a proxy pylon, built a gateway and a forge.
I pumped out zealots and cannons, and it pumped out marines, when it tried to micro away damaged units it was half a sec to late, and all his rines and raxes got crushed. It eventually gg'd and lifted off his CC and flied it straight to my proxy pylon, where there were about 6 cannons.
2nd game, PvZ:
I did not cheese this time, so I made a gateway and scouted his base at an appropriate time.
I saw a gas and a pool coming up, smart as I am, I looked in "help" for a counter against roaches. Doing as it said, I teched straight to immortals and before I knew it I got crushed, as it had too many roaches.
3rd game, PvZ:
Made a gateway, scouted, saw a pool, nothing else, expected a ling rush and then started pumping out zealots while creating a forge and then upgraded them. I believe there was a small ling rush, but Im not quite sure.
When I later attacked it did got a couple of roaches, so I teched abit up while expanding, because all of his(and mine though) units were dead, so  I pumped out some more zealots, eventually got an immortal and attacked once again.
5 minutes later, I attacked again, with a force of immortals, zealots, dark templars(it had a couple of hydralisks, which I find a very weird counter against zealots and immortals, as he had seen earlier.), and he did not have detection IIRC, so i obliterated it's bases except one, which I took out later with my force and 2 colossi.
4th game, PvP:
Built a gateway, scouted 2 gateways, prepared for rush, when no rush came, I teched to air, and upgraded ground weapons, killed it with void rays and my zealots.
It had a couple of Immortals, which were useless.

Overall:
Once again, great improvement and I will not even try the cheating one.
It has a lot of different builds, it seems, and microing quite well.

Note: All of these games were played on blistering sands, and I didn't changed any values in the galaxy folder.

and to DarkZeros: He made it that way to make it possible to change the difficulty in an easy way.
Want Beta key! :D

iPcc

Thanks! Just wondering why you didn't update the link to this forum. Made me download the previous 6.1 due to my haste. Anyway, thanks and I'll give my feedback soon  :jig:

Spirit6666

Just finished my first match with 7.0 and it was awesome.
Great   improvement from the 6.1.1.

Keep up the good work  :thumbsup:

omerbenamram

After playing a couple of PvT i  think the AI digressed from its previous skills. By the time i had colossi it only had a bunch of marines and I steamrolled him with a bunch of zealots. It happened on all three games, the AI would sent marines to my base, see my canons, run away without attempting to attack and than just get killed in its base.

Vernam7

dont forget guys the 1st (and i think the Only untill now) compatible Launcer out there to test the new A.I
is SC2ALLin1 that has the new A.I preincluded! ;-)

you dont have to download files or do anything manual! :thumbsup:

http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/sc2-tools/starcraft-2-beta-best-allin1-crack-(offline-mode)

give it a try if you dont allready use it! ;)

God

Nice job.  They tried microing me, but I was too good xD.

ItsTheFark

With 7.0 I seem to be having an issue that when I launch it using the Beta Launcher its just an empty map and my units and the opponents units are M.I.A.

farishawk88

1000 wow gold bet patch is out tomorrow march 24th 2010.
on server norgannon name "wizardic".