Help! Rev 40.4

Started by Gouki, March 10, 2010, 12:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gouki

i have this problem  :(

i use Original bnet maps
:(

qqq66660

ye... that happend to me too.. but i replace the original map with the AI version map and it seemed to be fine :S. so try to go to AI-Script and download the AI Maps and replace those

qqq66660

oh sry i thought u were talking about the AI playing... idk about the replays... did u put ur maps under C:\Users\<username>\Documents\StarCraft II Beta\Maps ?

kblood

Quote from: qqq66660 on March 10, 2010, 02:01:24 AM
oh sry i thought u were talking about the AI playing... idk about the replays... did u put ur maps under C:\Users\<username>\Documents\StarCraft II Beta\Maps ?

And put the same maps under C:\Users\<username>\apps\local\battlenet\cache
or some folder similar to that depending on your OS. I do not need to use original Blizzard maps to play this way. Oh, and replays works like a charm as well :)

Gouki

Quote from: kblood on March 10, 2010, 02:16:20 AM
Quote from: qqq66660 on March 10, 2010, 02:01:24 AM

And put the same maps under C:\Users\<username>\apps\local\battlenet\cache
or some folder similar to that depending on your OS. I do not need to use original Blizzard maps to play this way. Oh, and replays works like a charm as well :)

no works :(
who know use the "TeamViewer 5" Help me !!

gyorokpeter

I have found out how to make this launcher work. Set up the players, press launch, quit after the unable to open map message, and run the map with LazyLaunch and enjoy.

qqq66660

ooookay,,, im havin some issues with replays too... i sorta fixed the "unable to open the map" but now its sayin that "Replay Desync"....