Swap for a Blizzard game cd key?

Started by unclean, April 12, 2010, 12:34:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

unclean

Would anyone be willing to hook me up with a cd key to a Blizzard game that isn't tied to a battle.net account? I just want to be able to get into the beta, and both my copies of the games are at my parents house two states away. Never thought I'd need them again so I never bothered to bring them with me!

In return I can hook you up with the keys to both Diablo II + expansion along with the Starcraft Battlechest the next time I get the chance to go back home, I'm just not really sure when I'll have the chance to. I can even mail you the boxes manuals and cds if you want to have them and live in the US.

Anyways I just don't want to spend money buying another copy of a game I own JUST for a chance to get into a beta, big thanks if anyone is willing to help me out!

paranoid

A bit late to sign up for the beta, no?
  Did you miss the announcement back in May  2009?

Why not call your parents and ask them for the key?

unclean

Quote from: paranoid link=topic=1654.msg15775#msg15775   date=1271053655
  Why not call your parents and ask them for the   key?

Because I don't remember if I packed them up and put them in storage,   and feel kind of ridiculous asking them to dig around for some old   games.

Quote from: paranoid on April 12, 2010, 01:27:35 AM
A bit late to sign up for the beta, no?
  Did you miss the announcement back in May  2009?

yeah
Anyways nevermind, in retrospect this was a dumb thing to ask for in the first place.  ::)