OMG funniest story EVER!!!! listen to this sh*t XD

Started by Da Fleegsta, March 08, 2010, 11:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Fleegsta

alright so i been downloading pretty much every launcer, every ai, every map hack crack replay and everything i could get my hands on. not being selected for beta i've been using darkblizz and the hacked client since the day it first came out (with the very first hack bypassing the menu :p). today, while doing starcraft 2 crack related stuffz, i find this other forum site and i decide to sign up, go to my email to verify it and theres an email from blizzard called starcraft 2 beta invitation.. im like wtF? and just assume its a scam.. so i go to my battle.net account and behold OMFGZZZ i got beta?!?!111

i find it halarious because ive been so into starcrack it's rediculous.. i havent gone a day without playing the hacked version.. XD meanwhile this whole time i actually WAS selected for beta XD XD

anywayz yeah just a funny story.. anyways, apparently they are sending out a lot of invites over the last feew days so just a reminder to everybody check your emails once a day :D i never do.. my invitation was from almost a week ago and i had no idea until about an hour ago.

im still using the hacked version too tho.. all this time i put into the hacked version isnt going to anything the AI mods and stuff are a pretty awsome addition :D

ps(if this isnt really that interesting im sorry im jus really hyped as u could imagine and im jus need to tell SOMEBODY.. not rubbing it in or anything, just reminding ppl to start checking their emails once a day betas invites are going out like crazy..)

pps(apparently in their faq blizzard says they dont scan your files so you can have the hacked client too which is what im doing :D)

Rain[sun]

Been happening a lot lately. I found mine today, no idea how long its been there haha I never check my blizz account
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

cloak123

Quote from: Rain[sun] on March 09, 2010, 12:03:10 AM
Been happening a lot lately. I found mine today, no idea how long its been there haha I never check my blizz account

you lucky bastards, im have multiplayer withdrawels o.O I normally play wow but sc2 is too addicting so im missing out on some social time

cr8tvty

hahaha well done. btw quick question

Did you have to uninstall SC2 and reinstall the "legit" one?

cloak123

Quote from: cr8tvty on March 09, 2010, 02:33:45 AM

well if you put back the original files, the one in the torrent is the original copy, its shared with the blizzard downloader.

ooni

Skygrinder

Blood for the Blood God

jenkinsdjtg

Quote from: Skygrinder on March 09, 2010, 06:28:36 AM
every night ... i have this dream ...

same but in my dream im paralized and im being pulled out of me bed by a giant goldfish covered in peanut butter.

Rain[sun]

Quote from: jenkinsdjtg on March 09, 2010, 09:14:21 AM
Quote from: Skygrinder on March 09, 2010, 06:28:36 AM
every night ... i have this dream ...

same but in my dream im paralized and im being pulled out of me bed by a giant goldfish covered in peanut butter.

lmao, this forum is filled with retards and people as high as me. You cover the latter
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

Da Fleegsta

Quote from: cr8tvty on March 09, 2010, 02:33:45 AM

no i dont think you "have" to.. but i did it anyway just cuz its easier.. i dont want to deal with changing files and shit everytime i wanna play the hacked version. plus idk if they can somehow see if i used a hack version, cuz im not allowed to right? they dont check your hardrive contents but idk about the sc2 files.. so just to be safe i installed it again, its the same client tho just the files are edited

blood_hound

that freakin BETA KEY was my wake up call, i go up in the computer every morning before just to check up my account..

not im waiting for SKiDROW and RELOADED to crack AC2  :'( :'(

the Humans are not EXTINCT!!!